《Chapter 15》

Hey is me >:3 I feel like I have forgotten what its like to write again but I will try my best to at least make this story still kinda the same, fair warning though- I did make all the OCS in  a rush but so far the only one who had a lot of lore is Rosemary at the moment and I have changed Jaynus' flag and name, don't worry you'll see his name mentioned :3

Anyway, time to get into the story! Enjoy readers!

p.s. I changed the Mom and Dad to Mama and Papa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The moment I got inside the place... I had sat on a sofa for what felt like an hour had passed by me like a breeze as eyes that were almost piercing through me were making me a bit uncomfortable, I looked up at the desk specifically at the man sitting at the desk glaring at me slightly "You're Rosemary's child? strange. How do we know that you won't inform the organizations or the countries about our whereabouts? You could be who you claim to be but having a scarf that was originally Rosemary's won't convince me that easily" his words were straightforward although I can't blame him since I am someone whose existence was never discovered before until now! it's frustrating to think about too "I understand your caution towards me however if I did want to inform the countries or whoever else then I would've gone to them first but I didn't do that instead and came here with my own two feet after finding an old journal with a picture of you two together with Mama. I honestly don't know much about her- I still am trying to learn what happened to her that day when she had been killed" after justifying myself by using logic and reason, The man who I found out is my uncle sat there with his hands on the desk as I can assume that he is probably giving some thought to my answer.

He was in full uniform with medals decorating it giving me the serious type of man vibes from him as his flag was exactly like in the photo from the old journal "May I see the journal and picture?" I did not think that he would ask politely "if it helps prove the fact that I have no ulterior motives then yes you may Uncle" I answered bringing the old journal and picture out before I gave it to my Auntie who walked up to my position then gave it to Uncle who started analyzing the contents of the journal with eyes while silence had gotten louder than earlier feeling anxiety creeping up "The handwriting matches and the photo.." It showed all three siblings smiling with glee "I have forgotten about how blissful those times were..she was so small back then" I can see his eyes soften at the sight of it as his gloved hand traces the smiles "Is the only reason why you came here is to learn about your mother and her death?" the question didn't surprise me really because I expected it "well not only that... I wanted to know both of you at least since you are Mama's older siblings" I felt a little silly with my decision now though I can't turn back now since it has been made so I must not feel regret about it "I see then I will tell you about your mother and I suppose a bit about what we have done in the past" the sound of the journal put down on the desk as if it was an invaluable gem "Originally... we were going to let her live as a child in an orphanage beside a church to live as a nun and live peacefully" those words left me astonished. Mama was so amazing and bright like the sun that it'd be hard to miss her and she was a beauty too! I'm happy that she didn't end up in a restrictive lifestyle "Rosemary did live there up to 4 years old.. and we brought her back home with a boy persistently following us no matter how many times we told him to leave, Of course, in the end, he was adopted and both families made some sort of partnership since both children are friends. now you might not know this since I doubt that you have much experience in what politics in the past was like but you could say that when two children of the opposite sex become 'childhood friends' meaning in high society that they possibly could get married in the future" this makes me happy that I never made friends at that time yet otherwise it would've made it even more complex than it needed to be.