《Chapter 1》

"Where am I?"

I heard muffled voices...

"Anyone there?"

Drip...
         Drip...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I fluttered my eyes open.. the lights were stabbing my eyes as I immediately covered my eyes, It took about a minute or so to recover from the lights.. I uncovered my eyes to see that I am in a room.. I scanned the room- it's a child's room? 'Wait, why is everything else bigger than me?' I said to myself in my mind.

My head started to hurt from all my unanswered questions and tried to remember how I am here.. "Okay.. calm down (Y/n)! Um.." I slowly recollected my memories and remembered how I probably ended up here.

[Flashback]

I was walking back home from an exhausting day at school.. it was boring and I literally just want to get on my phone when I get home! read some Wattpad stories and play games! maybe even read on Webtoons. As my thoughts ran wild on what to do at home and so many endless possibilities to relieve my boredom and exhaustion...

I was suddenly pushed and rolled down somewhere, I heard the person who I assume pushed me start to panic as I felt myself fall into the water after that everything slowly became dark while the voices of other people got blocked out.. what a horrible day.

[End of flashback]

 "Okay.. now I'm here! alive and in one piece.." I continued to scan the room, It was just a normal child's room as I got out of the bed that I assume might be the child's bed "hmm... everything is still bigger than me-" I paused and saw a mirror in front of me as I stared at the reflection of.. a person with what seems to have human features but not the face.. "what the..?" I went closer to the mirror and softly touched... my face? Wait, this can't be right.. I closely inspect my new features trying to take it all in.. 

[yes have fun looking at my drawing lol-]

I slowly started to notice the clothes I was wearing... I started to mentally freak out and more unanswered questions popped into my head, making it hurt a lot "Okay.. this will be pointless if I keep thinking too much!" I try to calm myself down .. But that did not work as much and also WHERE WAS MY (E/C) HAIR!?

A woman came into the room and noticed I was there as she just wrote in a notebook and tapped my shoulder, I looked at her then at the notebook "are you feeling better now? You almost drowned" I blinked a few times.. Who is she? 

My head started to hurt again and I remembered the woman's name or what I assume is her name... Rosemary.. but prefers to be called Ros, she has issues with speaking a bit and since she doesn't use her voice often- her voice would sound raspy.. Rosemary is a friend of.. my dad? Wait, what- WHO IS MY DAD HERE!?

Rosemary wrote in the notebook again "are you okay?? You have been spacing out.. are you a bit nervous to become a country?" I blinked a bit slightly confused... then it clicked, Am I in a world of countryhumans? I swear this feels like a dream, but also a nightmare combined "Yes.. I'm okay auntie Ros" She smiled, showing relief with a hint of worry on her expression.

She wrote in her notebook again and after she was done writing, Rosemary held my hands in her hands "you will be okay, don't be nervous.. I know becoming a country is a big responsibility but I will guide you and help you on your journey of becoming a country.." I was staring at the notebook.. damn this woman cares about me! This is kind of wholesome..

I slightly teared up from this moment as she started to slightly panic, but told her that I'm fine..

"Oh, I forgot that your father is worried sick about you.. I will inform him that you are awake" after she wrote that.. she let go of my hands gently and exited the room..

Oh boy this is going to be one hell of a dream if I wake up and If not, then it'll be one hell of a lovely day.

Cliffhanger

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ᴡʜᴇʟᴘ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴠᴇʀʏ ʟᴏɴɢ- ᴏʀ ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ? ᴍᴇʜ.. ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴇꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴏᴄ.. *ᴀꜱʜᴀᴍᴇᴅ ɴᴏɪꜱᴇꜱ*

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ! ꜱᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ!

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ/ʀᴀʏ ᴄʜᴀɴ ꜱɪɢɴɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ :3