《Chapter 14》

ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ! ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ʜᴀꜱ ʜɪᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴅᴀʏꜱ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇꜱᴛ ꜱᴏ ɪ'ᴍ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ʙᴜꜱɪɴᴇꜱꜱ ᴍʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀꜱ! ʜᴀʜᴀ! ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀꜱ ʜᴇʀᴇ, ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪꜱ!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slowly I stopped running and panted heavily quite exhausted from the long run I had endured to get to my destination, Finally after getting to my destination.. I took one more deep breath before straightening myself and moved a bunch of leaves out of the way to reveal the place that my mom often loved to visit.. I walked towards the willow tree as my eyes took in the view that is visibly in front of me, it feels like it's been forever since the last time I visited this place and questioning if it was just a dream that I once had with my mom included showing a bright smile that never faded from my memories of this place.

 I walked towards the willow tree as my eyes took in the view that is visibly in front of me, it feels like it's been forever since the last time I visited this place and questioning if it was just a dream that I once had with my mom included show...

I stopped in my tracks while taking everything in momentarily before I spotted something from the corner of my eye. I looked to my right to see a statue of some country? I couldn't describe them clearly since some of their facial features were... well seemed to be hit by some blunt and heavy object so I couldn't make it out as much even if I tried to.

Turning to my right and walking towards it, I examined the statue as I stared at it scanning everything only to notice what the statue was holding in its hands.. I squinted my eyes, it was some sort of metallic ball in its hands although I couldn't reach it from how tall the statue was compared to me.. but, if I climbed the tree I would be able to reach it, So I did just that... I started to climb up the tree carefully to take the metallic ball  from the statue's hands.

As soon as I got on the tree branch above the statue, I carefully went above the statue on the tree branch.. I started reaching for it with a lot of struggling and slightly slipping in the process.

Finally obtaining the metallic ball, I safely climbed back down the tree and inspected the out of place object that is now in my hands. It seemed like it could be opened so I curiously but cautiously opened it hoping if anything is inside it that nothing bad is waiting to be released. After I opened it, there was a folded note inside as well as  a few things like a key and a few pieces of something cut up.. upon close inspection it seems to be pieces of a photo but most of the pieces are missing so it was quite odd to find something like this in a metallic ball cause I was more expecting something to happen or a blast to my face.

My eyes blinked a couple of times a bit weirded out to find that under all those things would be a scarf.. I softly took the scarf out to see an initial on one of the ends of it "R.J?" I said out loud in confusion wondering what it meant, I just shrugged it off and putting the almost all of the things in my bag although I couldn't fit the scarf in my bag so I had no choice but to wrap it around my neck.. it seemed to be just fine and I already inspected the scarf if it had anything bad on it.