♡Specials!♡

Hello~! this is a special OwO' kinda new to this but hey! I hope y'all enjoy this special 

Requested by: JustShxdow

ENJOY Y'ALL!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was just on my phone minding my own business as I watch or search for memes.

that was until.. I received a text from my own best friend, Japan.

[in text uwu]

ANIME4LIFE!1!1!: hey Y/n chan~ when are you gonna confess to North!!! >w<?

I felt my face heat up at the mention of North Korea.. Yeah, I have a crush on the one and only North Korea.. A Korean that loves his nukes more than anything! Of course, this is not a love at first sight thing cause I ain't fooling myself so I actually spent time with him..

At first, He simply just ignored me and eventually led up to grunt as answers and then he finally started talking to me! Oh, did my stomach just freaking have butterflies fluttering everywhere in it.. Damn, after knowing him for 2 years, I didn't think that I would feel this way towards him cause I think he loves his nukes more than me- his friend or... best friend? He did say that I was tolerably than the others.....

LonelyCootPotat: No! I don't think I should! 

the possibility of him even close to liking me 

is like 1 percentage!

ANIME4LIFE!1!1!: Don't be like that! you wouldn't know until you tried!

 plus I need my ship to be sailing! MAKE IT SAIL ALREADY! 

LonelyCootPotat: Japan! no!

ANIME4LIFE!1!1!: Fineeeeee but~ 

you have to come to a party with me tomorrow! 

America kun's hosting one again 

LonelyCootPotat: will you stop asking about it if I say yes?

ANIME4LIFE!1!1!: yep!

LonelyCootPotat: okay I'll go =3=

ANIME4LIFE!1!1!: YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! The party starts at 11 am!

 see you tomorrow Y/n chan!

LonelyCootPotat: see ya tomorrow Japan!

I have a feeling that I'll somehow regret going to the party tomorrow... well can't back out now! I looked at the time and realized that I have to sleep soon so I quickly took a shower and changed into my pajamas that were comfy as heck. Getting on my bed as I slowly closed my eyes.. hoping that what I'm feeling is well.. wrong before I knew it, I fell asleep while thinking too much.

[The next day arrives!]

I woke up due to my phone setting off as my ring tone for my alarm says 'rise and shine! Get the fuck out of bed you prick!' I groaned in annoyance and turned off my phone.. eventually getting out of bed once I adjusted myself to wake up, I do my routine of cooking, eating and taking a bath.