《Chapter 11》

ᴏʜ! ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ! ɪ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴜꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ɪꜱ ꜰᴜɴ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ! ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Silence, that's all there was as two men walked to a certain place, but their footsteps cannot be heard nor do the heels of their boots click on the floor..

Both men entered a building that was created way back then as it contained artifacts, old paintings as well as history and knowledge, they closed the doors after they entered of course. 

There were others besides the French man and British man! but alas, not all of them were friendly towards each other since they had wars back in the old days, although nowadays it has been peaceful besides the whole fighting and dispute they have at times.

"Pensez-vous que la femme qui nous regardait tout à l'heure... était un pays caché?" the French man asked his British companion that was walking by his side as the British man responded with "Well, I wouldn't be surprised if she was.. after all, the woman always seemed to be near that country that was hidden so it is most likely that she was also a hidden country"

"Je suis d'accord avec vous là-dessus, mais y a-t-il une raison pour qu'elle suive le pays?" the French man once again asked his British companion.. the British man sighed "Maybe it was due to her responsibility as a parent" they both stopped in front of two large doors with gold carvings as the French man impatiently and harshly opened the doors immediately- SLAM!

The loud noise of the doors slamming open startled some of the others who were having a peaceful time reading, chatting or specifically napping  as it was clear that one of them groaned in annoyance due to being woken up "Bonjour! nous avons apporté des nouvelles intéressantes!" the French man chirped as the British man had the urge to face palm because of the behavior that the French man was showing.

One of the Germans lifted his head and asked "Nachrichten, die Sie sagen? Sagen Sie uns, was es ist" the German was clearly a bit irritated since he was just enjoying his time spacing out "D'accord!" the French man looked at the British man as they both started to explain about the interesting event that they encountered.

~A few weeks later~

Your P.O.V

A sad sigh escaped from me.. this is the last day I will spend my time with the UK family well the five of them since I'm going to America's place that he shares with Russia and Germany, I'm still a little mad at Russia I guess? Well, now I'm a bit upset since I have been found and my plan was to not get found! Here I am.. found, but I don't regret it.. YET.

Of course, finding a new country out of nowhere is terrifying and they probably think I am dangerous. I am an unknown country that is discovered to them.. what they didn't know was that I existed for a long time, I existed around the Victorian era.. One thing that I learned while becoming a country is that my age starts when my independence day started.

Though I may have been young at that time, I wasn't always oblivious to what was happening to the outside.. When I was still a normal human being it was natural to learn the history of the world so I knew that WW2 and The cold war were happening while I had a somewhat peaceful life and not having to fear of being found at that time since I had my mom with me.