Let's have some fun now shall we?

Dion and Medea:

Dion was happy, why? Because his troublesome children were going to a social event, while Medea and him will be in the mansion alone. No screaming, yelling, bickering, killing, fighting, just some peace and quiet with his lovely wife. Dion smiled as he thought of it, before signing the last piece of paperwork, concluding his work for the night. He placed the sheets on the stack before leaving his office, Dion knocked on the door of his bedroom before entering, he was expecting Medea to be there but she wasn't. He frowned as he sighed, there's only one place where she would be and that would be in her office. He walked to her office and knocked on the door before hearing her say, 'come in.' And there she was his beautiful wife, although the only thing he could see was her back. Dion walked up to her then put his arms around her, 'Medei,' Dion whispered in her ear before rubbing his face on her shoulder. Medea looked back to Dion before kissing his head. She knew that the kids were gone and that they should be spending time together now, but she had to finish her work first.

'Dion, I'm nearly done...' Medea said as she picked up her pen and continued signing and checking through the documents. Dion frowned as he saw this, he pulled Medea's chair away from the desk then towards him.

'Medei, please. This is the first time all of the kids are away, let's just have fun tonight.' he pleaded as he calmly looked at her. Medea sighed knowing she couldn't win against him because if she denied him than he would simply pick her up and carry her all the way to the bedroom. She put her hand on Dion's cheek before saying, 'Alright, I guess I could leave it up to the butler.' This made Dion beam, but he didn't show it, the only reason Medea could tell was because of the dangerous glint in his eyes. As Medea was about to stand, Dion picked her up and carried her in a bridal style, as he quickly walked to the bedroom. He slowly placed her on bed as Medea smiled. Seeing this made him smile as he said.

'Let's have some fun now shall we?'

The Siblings:

'I can't believe we have to go to this stupid ball,' Lucas said as he loosened his tie. 'This thing is suffocating me.'

'Lucas! You're going to tarnish our reputation if you show up to the ball looking like that.' Leilin scolded him as she fixed his tie again. 'Although, our reputation's tarnished enough.' she murmured.

'Well I don't blame him, Lei. This ball is being held by the Parvis family, with their so called 'saintess' daughter.' Benjamin scoffed before glancing a bit to Keira, who was clutching her skirt. Leilin sighed as she looked at Keira. 'I know, I know. I also hate that family for what they did to Keira but we were personally invited so we have to go.'

'I don't get why you won't just let me turn them into toads.' Lucas said as he looked at Keira. Now they were all looking at Keira who was still looking at her skirt. 'She is my childhood friend.' She said softly, Benji retorted as he heard this.

'She framed you of trying to take her non existent powers and spread rumors about you. The only reason Mom and Dad doesn't know about this is because you pleaded to us not to tell them.'

Leilin sighed as she heard this, but was more worried about her sister. Leilin placed her hands on Keira's and patted it. 'Just tell us if anything happens, we'll be there for you.' This made Keira smile as she saw them and gave a light nod. Everyone was still a bit tensed but relieved that Keira seemed to have calmed down a bit.

'We're here,' the man said as he opened the door, they each made their way up the stairs. As Benjamin was talking to the herald, Leilin looked at Keira one more time, and put her hand on her shoulder. Keira smiled at the gesture.

'Presenting, Benjamin, Leilin, Lucas, and Keira Solon.' The herald said as the door opened. As the door opened everything instantly became silently, as they walked into the ballroom, all they could hear were silent whispers. Keira could feel people staring at her, it was suffocating. But the silence was over once a group of ladies came to Leilin. 'Lady Leilin!' they shouted as they swarmed her, leaving her siblings dumbfounded. They knew she was crazy popular but they didn't know she was this popular. 'Well this is boring,' Lucas said, 'I'm going to go raid the food section.' Only leaving Keira with Benji, Keira stared at Benji silently begging him not to leave her, but he only patted her on the head saying he needed to discuss business with his friend. Thus leaving Keira alone, bored and anxious. She was about to go get a drink when someone tapped her shoulder, and it was none other than Cosette.