Hidden till this day

Kiera sobbed as her older sister, comforted her. 'Shh, it's alright I'm right here.' Leilin whispered as she wiped away Kiera's tears.

'I was so s-scared that I won't be able to see you ever again...' Kiera sniffed, as she hugged Leilin tightly. Leilin continued to pat Kiera as Benjamin who was leaning on the door frame, watched his two younger sisters in guilt. But his frown soon turned into a smile as he walked towards them.

'It's not like it was the first time we were kidnapped.' Benjamin smiled as Kiera tilted her head out of curiosity. 

'Now this is something I want to hear.' Lucas said as he stepped out of Leilin's closet.

'What were you doing in my closet?!' Leilin yelled as Lucas scratched his face.

'Nothing you need to know,' Lucas responded. 'Just get on with the story already.' Benji sighed at the ridiculousness of his younger brother but continued.

'Well one day...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Lei you know we can't go into Lucas' room without Mommy or Daddy's permission.' Benji whispered, annoyed that Leilin interrupted his swordsmanship lessons just for this.

'Come on Benji, don't you want to bond with our baby brother?' she asked as she peaked through the slightly opened door. 'Now's the perfect time to bond with him. Mom and Dad are out to meet the Imperial family and the guards are rotating their shift right about now.' It still amazed Benjamin how smart Leilin could be when it came to trouble and money. 

'Mom and Dad did say he was a bit dangerous though-' but before he could finish Leilin had already rushed in the room. Benji sighed at his sisters lack of awareness and followed her in.

'Awww, he's so cute.' Leilin squealed as a pair of big red eyes stared at her back.

'It's kinda creepy that he's got all of Dad's features.' Benji added, as he reached in to touch Lucas' chubby cheeks. As he poked at it Lucas squealed in delight.

'Benji look what you did, we're gonna get caught!' Lei whispered as she tried to calm the laughing baby down. 

'Who's in there!?' A deep voice asked as he twisted the doorknob.

'What do we do?' Lei panicked as she took Lucas out of his crib and started rocking him, meanwhile Benji was covering his mouth to make him shut up. Just as the door was about to open Lucas squealed one more time before they disappeared.

Benjamin slowly opened his eyes to find himself tied up, where the hell was he? 

'Hey kid,' A man spoke as Benjamin slowly came to his senses.

'Where am I? Where are my siblings?' He demanded as he took a small knife from his back pocket.

'It must be luck! Our God has given us a chance for revenge!' the man said as he stared at Benji. 'To think that the kids of the Solon family would appear in front of us while we were all gathered as well!'

'You still haven't answered me, where. are. my. siblings?' Benji asked sternly only making the man laugh even more. 

'That sister of yours sure has a big mouth.' The man laughed darkly as he came closer to Benji. 'There was only one way to shut her up.' The man gestured to his neck and sliced it with his thumb. 'What's wrong kid are you shocked? Do you want me to take you to her dead body?' Benjamin only sat there in silence before he started to laugh.

'Oh please, you expect me to believe that you killed her?' Benjamin laughed before leaning towards the man. 'I bet you guys don't have what it takes to kill a kid. You guys are nothing but a bunch of cowardly bastards.' 

'Why you-' the man screamed as he reached towards Benji, but soon stopped as the next thing he knew, he had a blade to the eye. The man screamed as Benjamin pulled the knife out, he whimpered as Benjamin stepped towards him. The man could feel it, how could such malicious killing intent come from a 10 year old? 

'If I find any of my siblings hurt, you will suffer 10 times as much as they have, got it?' the man nodded quickly as he gulped.

'who's there?!' a bald muscular man came in, but Benjamin acted quickly. As soon as he saw him the knife that ruined an eye soon was now in someone else's neck, Benji took the knife out of the corpse at glared at the man.

'Where. are. my. siblings.' The man quickly got up and ran, whereas Benji calmly followed him taking out anyone who was in his way, when finally they reached Leilin and Lucas.

'Benji!' Leilin cried out as she hugged him. 'Who's blood are you covered in?'

'Definitely not mine,' Benjamin hugged back as he stared at a giggling Lucas. 'Looks like the one who got us into this mess is having a fantastic time.' 

'Yeah, well let's hope he can get us home.' Lei sighed as she cuddled the adorable baby, who seemed to have liked it as they teleported back home.

~~~~~~~~~~

'Wait I don't remember any of this.' Lucas said as he crossed his arms earning a laugh from Keira.

'Obviously not, you were a baby.' Leilin rolled her eyes at his stupidity.

'You're so cool Benji!' Keira exclaimed as she now saw Benjamin in a newer light than before. 'But wouldn't you have gotten in trouble by Mom and Dad?' Benji and Lei looked at each other and laughed.

'Let's just say they still don't know till this day.' Lei laughed but soon stopped as she saw her siblings expressions. 'Hey, what's wro-'

'What exactly don't I know about?' Medea said in a low voice.

Oh shi-