Rumours

Although my AU is that Latte is much probably much older than them and in another kingdom I thought it would be fun to see her reaction

Inside a breathtaking ballroom, a certain yellow bush haired girl and her friends were gossiping as usual.

'Hey, Latte. Didn't you hear I heard the Solon family will be coming tonight.' a chatty green haired named beans whispered.

'no way actually?!' Latte yelled before processing what Beans said. 'wait who are they?' 

Her friend group gasped at that mere sentence. A red haired called Mato grabbed Latte's shoulders and shook her abruptly. 'You mean, you don't know the devil's family?'

Latte shook her head. 'Well they sound like trouble-'

'They're more than trouble!' Spresso said. 'Despite being extremely wealthy and drop dead gorgeous, they're known for being pure evil!' 

Latte drooled. 'Wait they're gorgeous? drop dead gorgeous?' Beans in rage slapped Latte.

'That's the only thing you heard? Be serious men!' The group saluted in respect for Latte's cheek which was now red and swollen.

'What's so bad about them anyways?' Latte said trying to hold back a tear from the slap.

'I'm glad you asked.' Mato pushed Latte to a nearby couch where they all gathered. 'Let's start with the eldest, Benjamin Lemberk Solon. Despite his gorgeous looks, charms and being the next head of the Solon family. He's mostly known for making deals with the devil, or being the devil himself.' 

'But he's still unbelievably charming.' Beans fanned herself as she started turning red.

'Next we have the first daughter and second eldest of the Solon family,  Leilin Candiome Solon. Not only is she stunningly beautiful and sociable but she became extremely wealthy on her own. Not only that but she had her fiancé, crown prince Frederick under thumb. Rumour has it that when she caught him having an affair, not only did she take his title as crown prince but kicked him out of the royal family.'

'She's not only wicked but 90% of the guests here are her followers.' Spresso added as her eyes deemed of admiration.

'Then we have the second son of the Solon family, Lucas Solon. A troublemaker to say the least, even his looks give that handsome bad boy type. He was so bad that his father sent him to the orphanage a couple of times.' Everyone laughed at this including Latte who choked on her popcorn while listening intently. 'But he is dangerous, he's the legendary black tower magician, it's said that he's strong enough to burn the empire to flames, and he's also the future prince consort of the Obelian Empire.' Everyone stopped laughing as they heard this, someone strong enough to burn the empire? no thanks.

'And last but not least, the youngest, Keira Solon. Some say she's the nicest among the siblings, some even claiming her to be naively innocent and sweet. But her accomplishments are also phenomenal, she excels in swordsmanship, extremely smart, and is said to be the nemesis of the Saintess, Cosette.'

'No way, the Saintess' rival? That's something I haven't heard before.' Spresso murmured, at this point the group was exchanging all kinds of rumours that were being said before the Herald screamed.

'Presenting, Benjamin, Leilin, Lucas, and Keira Solon.' The ballroom became silent as they entered a few murmurs could be heard. But the group was more focused on their stunning beauty. Latte who was equally simping over them looked at her friend group, who was, a) drooling, b) nosebleeds, or c) had fainted. 

'G-guys, we can't forget that their pure evil and are the devil's family.' Mato stuttered, who had nearly turned her dress red from her nosebleeds.

'Guys, since when did we care about that stuff? Plus, they're just rumours anyways.' Latte wiped her drool, as she eyed them. 'So you know what that means?' 

Everyone looked at each other as they smiled. 'FANCLUB!' they screeched as they started making posters and headbands.

Meanwhile...

'Guys, did you know we had a fan club?' Keira asked as she barged into Leilin's room.

'Huh, us? The family known to be satan themselves? Surprising.' Benji chuckles as he sips the remains of his tea.

'Well, it's not that surprising. I mean, look at this face, no wonder I have fans.' Lucas sighs as he stares at the mirror, admiring himself.

'Oh yeah, I know.' Leilin says quickly as she continues to look through the newest fashion magazine. 'In fact, I ran into some of them the other day, it was quite strange.'

'How strange?' Benji asked as Lucas dramatically turned around.

'I bet they were talking about me most of the time and y'know I don't blame them.' Lucas started to glow as the rest silently gave each other looks.

'Actually, they did talk about you.' Lei smirked as Lucas who tossed his hair to the side, smiling. 'They talked about you so much, that I had to give them something, with a price of course.' Lucas' smile immediately disappeared after hearing that.

'W-what exactly did you give them?' Lucas stammered.

'It was nothing too weird, just a few chunks of your hair and some of your blood.' Everyone gaped at her as Lucas started freaking out.

'IS THAT WHY I LOST A BIT OF HAIR, I THOUGHT I WAS SHEDDING.' Lucas yelled as Keira blocked her ears.

'Who would want any of that...' Keira said disappointed that her fans were a bit too weird for their own good, while Benji smiled at the scene.

'Do you know how much money I made from that?' Leilin said as she clapped. '50 dollars for each strand of hair and drop of blood and about a crowd of them gathered.'

'LEI, HOW COULD YOU SELL ME OFF.' Lucas yelled as a single tear gracefully fell, and he magically teleported away. Leilin immediately started laughing as soon as he left.

'Where do you think he went?' Keira asked.

'Hm, probably to his girlfriend.' Benjamin replied as Lei finally stopped laughing.

'I worry for that one, he's so weird.' Lei sighed as Benji and Keira looked at each other, wasn't she the weird one?

Hey guysss! So uh, please don't judge me with this chapter I was really tired and I think I was high while making this but I posted it anyways cause I need content, anyways, I love you all.

-Author