The Aftermath

Keira fidgeted as she played with her skirt. 'You didn't do anything bad to them, did you?' she asked as she glared at them. 'Mom and Dad are so gonna be mad at us.' Lucas laughed as he heard this. 

'What's there to be mad about? Every kingdom knows we're the 'troublemaker siblings', this isn't the first time we pulled a stunt like this.' 

'I hate to admit it but he's right y'know,' Leilin said as Lucas stuck his tongue at her. 'Even though, he's the most likely to be sent to an orphanage by Dad... This isn't the first time we caused trouble, maybe a strict scolding yes, but definitely not punishment worthy.' A hand suddenly patted Keira's head as she looked up beside her to see her older brother.

'Don't worry we didn't do anything bad to them, just a taste of their own medicine and if Mom and Dad does get mad than we can just explain to them all the horrid things they did to you.' Benjamin said calmly. Keira wasn't really used to this, because even though Benjamin was the oldest and cared for them greatly, he was still a mystery and always felt so distant to Keira. 

'We're here.' The coachmen said as they walked out of the carriage only to find their Mom and Dad outside, with their Mom not looking too happy. Keira was now clinging onto Benjamin, trying to hide from her parents. 'Come with me.' Medea said as she walked back into the mansion. 

'Okay, maybe we are in trouble.' Lucas whispered before entering the mansion followed by the others. The siblings followed Medea and Dion into her office before she took a seat with Dion behind her. The four were lined up, and held their breaths as they waited.

'Why didn't anyone tell me?' Medea spoke in a low voice, as if she was going to murder someone. No one wanted to answer, but the rest of the siblings looked at Benji, silently pleading him to answer. Benjamin sighed as he finally answered. 'About what-' before he could continue  Medea slammed her fist onto the table, making it crack. 'About Cosette and Keira.' This caused the siblings to quickly look down or look elsewhere, anywhere but their mother. Keira quickly spoke before her Mom might get the others in trouble.

'It's my fault Mom,' Keira softly said. 'I asked them not to tell you guys.' Medea sighed upon hearing this. 'Why do you have such a pure heart, dear?' she asked as she looked at her. 'Come here.' Keira obediently followed her Mom's orders as she quickly made her way to Medea.

'Are you hurt?' Medea whispered as she skimmed through her daughter's body only to see a bruised wrist. Medea's eyes lit up in fury upon seeing this and immediately looked at Dion, who was already making his way to the Parvis Dutchy. Keira was worried that they might cause a scene, especially since Benji and Lucas already dealt with them, Leilin saw how anxious Keira was and quickly walked to Dion and tugged on his shirt, asking him to stop.

'Dad, Mom, it's alright Benji and Lucas already gave them the punishment they deserved, theirs no need to complicate this matter even more.' Leilin pleaded, but Dion looked at Leilin's wrist which revealed a bit of purple. He quickly grabbed her wrist only for Leilin to hiss at the pain, Dion pulled down her sleeve only to see it bruised. 'Ah shit, I might have made matters worse.' Leilin murmured, as she looked at Dion.

'Lucas, Benjamin, just what did you two do to them.' Dion asked softly, but you could feel the menacing aura surrounding him.

'Not enough.' Lucas smiled, 'I'd be happy more than happy to join.'

'Nice try,' Benjamin laughed as he looked at Lucas. 'But I'm the one who's going with them.' Lucas knew that he couldn't fight Benji without being sent to the orphanage by Dion so the only thing he could do was sulk.

'Then, that settles it.' Medea spoke as she stood. It was now getting out of hand, Medea was making her way out, Leilin was trying to stop Dion from going and the two brothers were well... bickering again. 

'Mom please, Cosette won't dare mess with us again. I know her secret, she won't dare look down on us again.' Keira pleaded as she tugged on her Mom's shirt. 'If they ever get out of place one more time, then I promise you, you can murder, torture, make her house fall into ruin. Just not now please.' Medea glanced at Dion before finally answering.

'Fine, but I'm only doing this because you asked. If they step out of line again then I'll-' Medea sighed as she plopped onto her seat again. 'I'm glad your okay, sweetie.' Keira smile as she heard this, she looked around to see Benji and Lucas, well bickering, Lei trying to calm Dion down who was obviously not happy about Medea's decision, and then she looked at her beautiful Mom who was now smiling as well from this sight. Keira couldn't help but think,

This is just another typical day in the Solon family