The Poor Parvis family

Duke Parvis was exhausted, could he really put his trust in Eros? His train of thought was interrupted when Cosette came behind him and massaged his shoulders, immediately calming him down.

'Cosette, you nearly lost face in front of the girl.' Cosette sighed as she heard this.

'I know, I'm sorry father. It's just that, that girl get's on my nerves.' The Duke sympathized with her. She was right, that girl was hard to deal with and knows how to get under people's skins.

'Just be careful,' He said as he massaged his temples. 'Eros specifically ordered to not touch her.'

'Why do we have to listen to him?' Cosette asked as she stopped massaging him. 'And why can't we just kill that Solon, she'll help us with the plan dead or alive.'

'Despite being the saintess, you still have a lot to learn,' The Duke murmured. 'That Eros is something else... If he wants her to be alive then there must be a good reason for it.' The Duke got up from his chair before making his way to Cosette. 'I'm sure Eros would give her to us once her usefulness is up. Then we can torture her no matter what.' Cosette smiled as she heard the Duke say this, but that didn't last long as the lights started to dim.

'hm, that's strange?' The Duke said, as he was about to go out he heard a dark menacing laugh. Cosette quickly ran to the door only to have found it locked. She twisted the handle desperately as she heard her father scream, then it went silent. Cosette stopped trying to open the door in confusion, why was it so silent all of a sudden?

'boo.' Cosette screamed as a hand touched her shoulder and pulled her down, she looked around frantically to find her Father on the ground shaking in fear or anger. She scurried over to her Father and took a look at her captor or rather captors.

'How dare you!-' The Duke began to yell only to be interrupted by the oldest of the Solon family, who kicked the Duke in the face.

'Father!' Cosette was about to scurry to her Father once again only to be yanked by the hair.

'I suggest you don't say a word, Cosette.' Keira whispered into Cosette's ear loud enough for everyone to hear. 

'What a sight,' Lucas laughed, but there was no hint of joy in his laugh, it was cold. The Duke and Cosette recognized the laugh as it was the menacing laugh from before. 'We should show this to Leilin when we've rescued her.' Lucas pulled out a crystal ball and tapped on it.

'Everyone say cheese!' The siblings smiled, the parvis duo who were rather confused had found themselves struggling in pain as the youngest and oldest had hardened there grip on them. The globe flashed and Lucas put the globe away afterwards. 'Speaking of Leilin, I wonder if you happen to know where she was?' Benjamin chuckled as he held the Duke's face.

'You should answer, my brother is talking to you.' 

'I-I don't know what you're talking about.' The Duke stammered, Lucas' face darkened upon hearing that, and the Duke flinched as he heard his own voice.

'we can torture her no matter what, we can torture her no matter what, w-we can torture her no matter what.'

'hm, that's strange?' Lucas smiled as he saw the fear in the Duke's face. 'Weren't you talking about Leilin just then?' In fear, Cosette flashed a bright light and summoned her water spirit.

'Die, die, die!' she shrieked as she was going to attack Keira, but Keira easily deflected it and smashed Cosette's face onto the floor. Keira let out a deep sighed before saying.

'Looks like you're powers aren't very developed yet, hm saintess?' Keira laughed as she saw Cosette struggle. 'I just had a fantastic idea! I just happen to know a family who deeply resent God's, you would be a great present for the Mertensia family, especially Karen. She would love to take your kidneys one by one.' Cosette immediately stopped struggling as she heard this.

'I'll ask you one more time.' Lucas went up to the Duke and squished his face.

'Where is my sister?'

~~~~

'What did I tell you guys about not getting involved!?' Medea yelled as she was about to slam her fist onto the table only for Dion to stop her. He slightly shook his head reminding Medea that her hand was already injured.

'I'm sorry Mother, but we couldn't just sit still if Leilin was kidnapped.' Keira whispered as she gripped tightly onto Benji.

'With all due respect Mother, this isn't just about Leilin anymore. This Eros guy wants to make sure that our House has fallen.' Medea snapped at the name Eros.

'Where did you hear that from? What do you know?!' In fear, Keira immediately blabbed about the situation.

'Are you angry Mom?' Keira whispered as she took a look at Medea.

'No I'm not mad,' Medea sighed as Dion massaged her shoulders. 'I just didn't want you guys to get involved, it's bad enough that one of my daughters got involved.' Keira started sobbing at the mention of Leilin, while the eldest comforted her. Dion looked at Lucas before going to him and rubs his head.

'You did good.' Dion said causing Lucas to yell.

'I just did what I did to find my sister.' But everyone knew that Lucas was blushing and happy about his Dad praising him.

'Well we don't have all day, let's go save Leilin.' Lucas said as the others agreed.

'Wait what happened to the Parvis family?' Medea asked as the siblings burst out laughing. Keira answered as she snickered.

'Let's just say the Mertensia family is giving them one hell of a time.

~~~~

'So this is the so called saintess and her noble father, hm?' Hilise said as she stroked Cosette's face before slapping it.

'God must be so heartbroken to see his lovely saintess' family like this.' Penelope giggled as she saw the pair struggling to get rid of Hilise's vines.

'Well, let's just say it's payback for making my family go through dealing with these God's.' Killian sat by a nearby chair as he watched his children play.

'Father, can we play with them now?' Karen asked, Killian chucked at his daughter's reluctance.

'Don't worry I'll make sure they'll never break.'