"Hold me?"

Hello, really quick i want to say this is the beginning of an October prompt challenge! I know I'm 4 days late but i wanted to jump on the train before it was too late in the month!

This one strays off a bit, but it works i think...

October 1st : "Hold me?"

Character: Bruce Yamada
Type of story: Fluff

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n stared off into space, not paying much attention to the game that was being played

Y/n stared off into space, not paying much attention to the game that was being played. He heard the occasional yell of happiness and the cries of losing-but for the most part he heard nothing. Truth be told, he only came to this game to see Bruce, he had begged Y/n to at least show up and give him encouragement; he was failing to do so.

"Y/n, the games over." The h/c teen turned his head to a boy next to him, a friend of his from school. "Oh, right." Y/n wanted to wince at how cheap sounding he was, there was no doubt that he was not paying much attention once so ever. The friend nodded and turned around, now speaking to his mother about going somewhere instead of home.

"Y/n! You came," Bruce's sweet voice filled the h/c teens ears, making him turn around and face him with a flustered face. "Y-yeah, you were, uh, great." he smiled slightly, hoping that he wasn't saying to the face of someone who lost or did horribly. Bruce chuckled and sat beside him, putting a hand almost to Y/ns hand. "Sure, i mean you would know, right?" he asked, leaning in a little to make him come out with the truth.

Y/n's lip quivered while his face became redder. "You know, don't you?" he looked down to his lap with sudden shame, unaware that Bruce kept his smile. Yamada rolled his eyes and pushing the other teens arm playfully, "It's a little hard not to, you've been looking right thru me the whole time." he laughed. "I'm sorry, I'm just so tired." Y/n muttered, laying his head down on Bruce's shoulder.

Bruce blushed a little, humming at the other's words. "No worries." he mumbled, looking around for any eyes that might catch them-but he softly smiled and laid his head down on the others. "Why don't you come to my house? We can watch TV if my parents aren't home." Bruce offered, looking over to Y/n hopefully. 

Y/n nodded and closed his eyes for a moment. "You'll hold me, right?" he mumbled, already drifting off. Bruce grinned and nodded, thinking for a moment before speaking. "Yeah, totally."