Comfort

: Hello everyone, apologies for changing up my style of writing recently. I think I'm going to start making more of these chapters than the ones i used to make, since it's now harder for me to write a full story. I hope this doesn't change how you like this book, and yes i will be doing full stories like I used to as well.

: If you have suggestions, please let me know, and if you want more of these types of chapters, also let me know! 

Question:
What do they do for comfort?

Finney: 

Finney takes him time to comfort Y/n by turning on the tv and putting his head on Y/n's head. He'll whisper some encouraging words to the other boy and offer his listening ear incase the other wanted to explain why he needed comfort. All around, he won't judge the reason Y/n is upset, and he'll even offer his opinion if Y/n wants it.

----------------------------

Gwen:

Gwen takes it to make sure that Y/n knows how much she cares about how he feels, so she'll listen to his problems...although she does have a problem with making it on Y/ns terms. If there is a time when Y/n does not want to talk about his problem, she'll cough up some money from her piggy bank and take both of them for an ice cream---something to make the both of them feel better.

----------------------------

Bruce:

Listening is a thing he'll do no problem, but he's more concerned about taking Y/ns mind off of the problem then bringing it up. With Y/n's permission, he'll take him to baseball field so they can play a couple rounds to let out some steam, and if he doesn't want to---Bruce will take him back to either of their houses and make a quick meal for them to eat while talking.

----------------------------

Vance:

Vance will not listen, as much as he tries, he cannot bring himself to sit down and let Y/n talk about his problems. Instead, he takes the upset boy to the small convenient store to play with the pin-ball machine and possibly beat some people up in the process. He'll hum along and act like he's listening if Y/n starts to talk to him while he's playing. The effort is enough...right?

----------------------------

Robin:

Robin will firstly ask if there was a specific person who made Y/n upset, and if there was, then he'll tell Y/n all about how he's going to give that person a piece of his mind and also give a talk about standing up for yourself. If there wasn't, then he'll offer to take Y/n to a movie that they had already seen a million times before.

----------------------------

Billy/Paper Boy:

There's not much he can do but listen awkwardly, he just sits there and offers his listening ears but does nothing more than that. It's not that he's annoyed or bothered by Y/n talking to him, it's just that to him there's nothing he can say to make it better. But afterwards when the tears or anger is gone, Billy doesn't mind hugging him or holding his hand.

----------------------------

Griffin:

Griffin's young, so he often gets distracted if Y/n is trying to spill his feelings. It does it annoying, but Y/n has to admit that it takes his mind off of whatever was bothering him. If Griffin does try to do something, he tries to find something on TV for them to watch or shows his comic books to Y/n in hopes of distracting him.