Braided

: Gwen Blake x Reader
: Fluff

Gwen laid with her head back on Y/ns lap, eyes closed with a soft smile across her face

Gwen laid with her head back on Y/ns lap, eyes closed with a soft smile across her face. She felt the boy's fingers running through her hair, tugging any knots out as carefully as he could.

"You have a lot of knots." Y/n muttered, smirking playfully. Gwen opened her eyes glaring at the boy, "I do not. I brush my hair way more often than you do." She said, sitting up to see him better.

Y/n hummed and pulled her back to his lap, setting her head down and brushing his fingers through her hair back again. Gwen was going to object but decided against it when she felt him start to move her hair in a braiding motion. She blushed a little and closed her eyes, the feeling of his fingers working through her air and putting it into what she assumed to be braids, was relaxing.

They stayed silent for a little while, only hearing the faint music coming from Y/n's living room where his (sibling) was. Y/n hummed along with the song and folded the girl's hair into a beautiful braid, setting it together with a soft tug while he reached over for a hair type, she had brought.

"How do you know how to do hair?" she asked, sitting up when he gently pushed her up. She sat cross legged, and Y/n came around and sat in front of her, fixing the little wispy hairs that came out. He shrugged and sat back to look at his masterpiece of hair, smiling softly. "I guess I learned from my mom."

"Well, it's cool..."

"Heh, thanks." he blushed.