*sigh* Parents...

: Vance Hopper x Reader
: Fluff
: WARNINGS : Mentions of fighting parents

Y/n quickly shut the front door behind him, making sure it was quiet so his parents didn't hear the sudden noise

Y/n quickly shut the front door behind him, making sure it was quiet so his parents didn't hear the sudden noise. Of course over their arguing, there was doubt they would even stop to wonder even if they did hear it.
He stepped down his porch and took off down the road to the small gas station, in need of that glorious pin ball machine that took all his worries away.

"Why do they have to do that with me there?"

He mumbled to himself while walking down the sidewalk, kicking a rouge pebble that peeked out of the ground before him. Parents were the worst, especially when they did that. It was a wonder on how they didn't kill each other yet, Y/n worried sometimes about how long overdue that thought seemed to be.

Once there at the gas station, he pulled open the door with a certian anger, making it known that Y/n was a force to be reckoned with. He flashed a hurried smile at the person behind the counter, then took off down the aisle to the famous pinball machine.
Only this time he couldn't get to it straight away, because there was a blond kid there.

Judging from the hair, it was Vance Hopper. Son a bitch was always here when he didn't need to be.

"You almost done, Vance?" Y/n's question was more of a nicely worded command and when Vance heard him and his tone, that was clear in his mind. "Fuck off, Y/n. I need this—" Y/n refused to let him finish, moving beside him and shoving him over so he was away from the game and pushed to the window beside them. Vance growled at him like a dog, but stopped seeing the stone look on the h/n teens face.

"Whatever." He muttered, taking his place to beside the machine. Watching closely as Y/ns hands moved the sticks on the side with such aggression. "Whats up you're ass?" Vance asked, leaning back on the wall, placing his foot in front of his other for better hold. Y/n grumbled at the others question, but bit his tongue from saying anything about it.

"Home stuff. What, you suddenly care about me?" Y/n punched the side of the machine, making the small grey ball go in the direction he had wanted. Vance went red for a moment then kicked the leg of the machine hard, but not hard enough to ruin the others game. "Like hell i do. I just wanna know why you're in a mood." He muttered.

Y/n scoffed a laugh and watched sadly as his little grey pinball went down the wrong hole, realizing that he had lost. Even then, his rage was mostly gone and now it was safe to be himself again. He looked at Vance with a smirk, then backed away from the machine.

"You wanna go grab a soda?"

Vance hummed and lifted himself from the wall.

"You're paying, shit face."