Chapter 7

Oh my gosh. Savannah just caught me looking at my lips. All I wanted was to crawl into a ball and die of embarrassment. However, she doesn't let me die of embarrassment in peace.

"My eye's up here," Savannah said, with a smirk on her face. My sister suddenly turned around to see what was happening.

"What happened?" Elizabeth asked, with suspicion in her expression. Now, I was panicking, so I was sending a look of desperation toward Savannah to back me up.

"Nothing, he's just so easy to tease, so I decided to have a little fun with him," Savannah replied, nonchalantly, to hide the lie.

"Alright, just let him breathe. He looks like a volcano that's about to erupt," Elizabeth joked. I know she said it as a joke, but I was going to self-implode in the next few seconds if they don't stop talking about me.

"Aw, you can't seriously be banning me from teasing my little brother. I like it when he's as red as a tomato," She complained, pouting her lips. I'm glad that she enjoyed torturing me, and I wouldn't be surprised told me that she was a sadist.

With that, we finally made it to Savannah's mansion. Not to seem like an asshole, but I sighed in relief once she left the car. I could finally relax without being teased all day.

I know that many people would say that they'd want to be in my situation, but put yourself in my shoes, would you? I'm just a high school boy with an unrequited crush on my sister's best friend who is the head cheerleader of the Crimson Tides, has a boyfriend, and admitted that she doesn't date high school boys. Suddenly, things don't seem so great, do they?

To add to that, I have no real shot of a healthy, functioning relationship because I'm heading into a relationship hiding some stuff that would destroy the relationship if it ever came out.

I don't know why, but now, I felt the desire to unblock her virtually. I wanted the connection I had with her, but I was afraid that she wouldn't want to talk to me anymore there. That made no sense because she was technically not talking to me, by my own doing.

When we arrived home, I went straight to my room. I locked my door this time, so I wouldn't be caught. I don't know if I could fool my sister again. Despite the stereotype of cheerleaders, they were sneakily smart.

I load my 'The Forest Cave' profile, and went to unblock her, and when I did, I got a barrage of messages from her.

Cheerprincess11: Are you okay?

Cheerprincess11: Why did you end the call?

Cheerprincess11: Answer me...

Cheerprincess11: At least send me a message to let me know you're okay!

Cheerprincess11: Wanna come play right now?

Cheerprincess11: I'm bored...

Cheerprincess11: I know it's been a whole day since I've texted you, but I wanted to check if you're okay.

Cheerprincess11: PLEASE TEXT ME BACK IF YOU'RE OKAY.

Cheerprincess11: I'm going to stop sending messages now... clearly you just don't want to talk to me.....

I panicked at the last message. The game doesn't alert the other user if they get blocked. So, their messages technically get sent, but not to the user. When the user who blocked them, decides to unblock, that's when they get the messages they've sent while the other person was blocked.

I didn't know whether to send her a text or not. She might erupt and go psycho on me, or worse, ignore me completely. I mean it would be karma for what I did to her, but I was hoping that she'd reply if I sent a text. So I sent one and prayed.