hihi

OrangePolaroid

DSaF_Blueberry 

Also trying a new style of writing since half my stories are just big blocks of text-

12:30 pm,

Where ever the fck they are

Dawn's pov

Dawn squirmed, attempting to loosen the ropes. Of course, he knew it would upset Luther, who was in front of him, but it was tiring, being in the same position. For hours, days, maybe even weeks. He didn't know how long it had been. "Blueyy," Luther whined, approaching him and leaning forwards. "Please don't try to leave. You know it hurts me when you do." Luther put his hands on either side of Dawn's head. Dawn attempted to squirm away. Luther was obsessed, sadistic even, and Dawn didn't know what to do about it.

"L-Luther?"

The mentioned phone perked up excitedly.

"Yes?? What do you need?"

To leave.

Dawn thought darkly.

"I-I'm kind of hungry."

It wasn't a lie, he was hungry.

"Alright!"

Luther jumped up and clapped his hands together, walking out of the room and swiftly coming back with a sandwich a couple minutes later.

"Here you go!"

Luther held it out, keeping his hand in the air for a few seconds.

"Right, sorry Bluey,"

Luther set the sandwich down and quickly untied Dawn's hands, and only his hands, closely watching him flex his wrists after. Dawn held himself and rocked ever so slightly. Luther stayed in place, watching him with his head tilted. Dawn didn't even try to leave. Even if Luther somehow left him alone, what were the chances of him hopping away successfully? 

"You know you can eat, right? I'm not THAT strict." 

Luther smiled, or tried to, anyways. It made Dawn's skin crawl, just seeing him in front of him. But when Luther did something UNIMAGINABLE. Dawn felt like hurling. What did he do? 

Luther climbed onto Dawn, legs on either side of him and an excited glint in his eyes. "W-What are you doing, L-Luther?" Dawn asked, fidgeting with his hands nervously. "Well, since we're y'know, a couple, I thought we'd, y'know, by now." Dawn almost laughed. "Why?!" He quickly shuffled backwards as much as he could, bumping into the wall. "I-I love you, don't you love me, Bluey?" Dawn  balled up his fists in anger. "No! Why would I love someone who kidnapped me, tied me up, and is overall obsessed with me?!" Dawn shouted, attempting to untie his legs. Luther stopped him, grabbing the blue-phone's wrists and holding them, tight. Dawn squirmed and kicked as Luther brought him to a chair. 

"Let me go!! Luther stop! P-Please.." 

Luther didn't respond.

"L-Luther, you're hurting me, stop i-it please.."

Luther froze and let go of Dawn's wrists, hesitantly wrapping his arms around Dawn and hugging him. Dawn's shirt began to grow wet with tears as Luther sobbed into his shoulder, gripping the back of his shirt and pulling himself up. "I-I'm sorry I n-never meant to h-hurt y-you." Luther sobbed, returning his dial to Dawn's side and shoving his head into the space. Dawn didn't know what to do, his shirt was growing wetter by the second and his admirer was on top of him. no not in THAT way. Luther pulled himself up once again and held Dawn's face. 

"I-I love you, Bluey,"