idk man uh uh uh fuck idk

"Oi, mate, hey! Wake the fuck up!"

     Mitskii groaned, sitting up slowly and softly glaring at the other in front of him. "Whaddya want, you damn Brit?" Mitskii queried, leaning against the tree. "Aren't you the one that beat the shit out of that Hayden kid? That-That was badass, lad. Big fan, really," He-Mitskii assumed they were a he-chuckled, sitting next to him. "Oh really, huh? What are ya', thirteen?" Mitskii laughed, eyes half-lidded and genuinely wishing everyone would shut the fuck up so he could sleep. "Sixteen, actually-Oh-Name's Alex, by the way," Alex held his hand out, to which Mitskii shook. "Alex, huh? I'm assuming you know my name already." "Mhm!" Alex nodded. Mitskii envied how fast he could shake his head and not have it ache for hours. "Mitskii Jade, seventeen, plays baseball despite a crippling nicotine addiction." "You're on the paper, aren't you?" Alex sighed heavily. "Christ on a stick, I wish-They won't let me on, say I'm too..'vulgar', whatever that's supposed to mean." Mitskii let out a huff, leaning against the tree and running hand through his hair with a newfound anxiety. "You think I'm annoying, don't you?" Alex said softly. "No no no-it's just..my head feels like it's splitting open, and I'm not getting nearly as much sleep, you're alright, Alex, it's not you." Mitskii stood, stretching out and smiling softly at the Brit. "You sure? Sometimes I'm a little bit too much for people." He said, standing up as well. "Yeah, hey, how about we meet up, sometime? That diner on East and Venure sound good?" Mitskii asked, clutching his head with a hand while he waited. "Sure! I'll see you, sometime, byeeeeee!!" Alex skipped off, leaving Mitskii to himself.