Haha something not FNAF, DSAF or dialtown-

Mitskii Jade is transgender. He's always knew it. He had hated dressing up, his mom messing with his hair, or even the thought of being a girl. It was tiring, how everyone accepted him except his parents. Even so, he lived, despite the occasional episode or arson, he was actually well behaved. 

Mitskii read the report, scoffing at every single lie. Nobody accepted him, no one except for his friends. It was amazing he had any, even more so he had a boyfriend. He sighed and took his lighter out, burning the paper and stomping it out. Mitskii swung his bat over his shoulder, hesitating at the blood. Gotta wash the fucking letterman again. It wasn't his fault, 

Oh there she goes! Ignoring me again!

Liv, sweetie with you come try this dress on?

Olivia, you need to stop being so dramatic! You are a girl. Not some fuckboy on the streets. 

Olivia Jade! Come here right now! What is this?!

Mitskii bit his lip at the memory. 

You are too young-I'm seventeen-Shut up! 

Mitskii stopped walking, too consumed by anger and self-loathing to continue. He set his bat down, took his phone out, and dialed his favorite number.

"Hey, Skii-Skii, everything alright?"

He stayed silent, knowing all too well that if he tried to speak he'd burst into tears. 

"Jessie, I-I did it again.." 

The number hung up.

     "J-Jessie I'm sorry! I-I couldn't control m-myself! You how bad it-" "Mitskii, stop. You need help. Professional help, sex and anti-depressants aren't going to help you anymore." Jessie wrapped his arms around the sobbing boy and ran his fingers through his hair, repeating the action several times. It calmed Mitskii down, really, anything from Jessie calmed him. It didn't take long for the pink-haired boy to fall asleep in Jessie's arms. 

I'm fine. Mitskii is my Child and I'm bored. Hope you enjoyed.