Alex being a little scrunkly British man like Juniper Sloan (ch&t)

"-And then he fucked his roommate! His fucking roommate! I don't know how he keeps getting laid,"

Alex laughed, continuing his lunch-break walk.

"Chelsea, (you bet your ass we're goin' blonde and basic white girl theme) you need to understand, looks aren't everything!" "But he's hottttt!"

Alex could relate.

"Oh my god! He stood you up? Break up with him!"

'Sheesh.'

"Just fuck off!" "Fine! I don't need you anyways!"

Alex's smile grew wider.

"You're a bitch!" "But I'm your bitch. Friends?"

He scoffed, taking a sip of his iced coffee, a habit he picked up from his dad. (hint: he's not from Harry Potter)

"Miss you! No I miss you more-hold on, who's that? BrAnDoN! YOU'RE GAY?! How could you?!"

Alex sighed, reminiscing the time he helped a friend out (Mitskii) with a situation a bit like that.

"Please don't leave!" "My parents said I had too, and that there's nothing for me here!" (Cough cough, Jessie's mom, cough cough)

The Brit simply skipped on, soon reaching his dorm. He unlocked it and stepped inside to be immediately engulfed in the smells and noises of his lovely boyfriend cooking. 

"Ay! Alex! How was your day?"

Alex smiled warmly and hugged his lover. 

"It was decent, classes were shitty, heard a bunch of drama today,"

Matthew returned the hug.

"Ah, like what?"

Alex chuckled and began reciting what he had heard

"A bunch of arguments, a rumor of someone's boyfriend, I'm assuming, fucking his roommate, someone coming out to their girlfriend while, I'm assuming he was haven't sex with some guy while calling his girlfriend."

He said, pressing a soft kiss to Matt's (fugg off not that Matt) jawline and letting out a content hum. Matthew chuckled, stirring up and shaking the pan below him. "What's that?" "Stir-fry, decided to try something new so you could get an actual meal in instead of a bowl of ramen every night." Matthew said, nudging Alex off of him so he could finish dinner. "Alright, I'm gonna go take a nap, I'll see you later." Alex said, walking off knowing fully well he wouldn't see Matthew until around the same time tomorrow. He kicked his shoes off, laid down on the bed, and made a feeble attempt to fall asleep.

A few hours later, he felt a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

"Good night, Mi Amor,"

Alex sat up and hugged Matthew back, which he in return picked Alex up and spun around a few times. "I gotta go to my classes," "change your fucking schedule then, I'm sick of only seeing you once in the afternoon," He whined, cupping Matt's face and tilting his head. "I'll try, baby." He said, putting Alex back down. Alex grabbed Matthew's shirt collar, pulling him in for a kiss. Matthew fucking melted at that. 

"Y-You better be awake when I get back, alright?" 

He had laughed, quickly rushing out the dorm to make it to his class.

Alex chuckled to himself, leaning back and sighing.

He really was lucky to have Matthew, wasn't he?

Part 2? Maybe? A-Anyone?