idk

"God..Lance, fuck-" Keith hissed, face red with embarrassment. "I know, I know, just bear with me, alright?" Keith nodded weakly, hands grasping at his raven-hued locks. "I am, Lance," Keith mumbled, struggling to sit up as Lance's hand pressed onto his chest. "I still don't see why we can't tell the others, I mean...I'm sure they'll be better at bandaging than..well..me," Lance ran a hand over Keith's leg, fingers brushing the gauze. "You did fine, and you'll get better with time, Lance, I'd know," Keith tried to add a laugh, but it came out as a choked noise. "You sure you're gonna be okay?" Lance leaned closer to Keith, deciding to just roll over him and lay on the inner side of the bed. "I will, Lance, why are you so worried?" Lance smiled softly, a caramel hand rising to run through Keith's hair. "Can't lose my greatest rival, can I?" Keith chuckled, head leaning into the pillow. "Get some sleep, okay?" Keith nodded, not protesting as Lance pulled a blanket over him. Lance climbed out of bed, kneeling by Keith as he grinned. "Goodnight," He whispered, laughing softly as Keith gave a half-lidded grin. Lance stood and walked to the door, setting off the motion sensor and opening it. "Hey, Lance?" Keith called, his voice low. "Yeah?" "Could you come here?" Lance walked back over, letting the door shut. "What is it, Keith?" Lance sat by his bed, head on the mattress. Keith hesitated, amethyst eyes fixated on the dimmed ceiling light. "I love you," Keith whispered, shifting to lay on his side. Lance opened his mouth, blinking. "Oh, uh, well shit that relieves a lot of tension on my end," Lance stood, climbing over Keith and laying down beside him. "Really?" He nodded, a hand gently running over Keith's chest. "Uh-yeah, uhm, here-" Lance pulled Keith closer, lips pressing against his nape. "I love you too," Keith smiled despite the dull ache in his calf, turning around to wrap his arms around Lance. "That's nice," He mumbled, letting his head fall into Lance's neck. He closed his eyes, letting out something akin to a purr as Lance's hand ran a hand through his hair. "Goodnight, Keith," The latter mumbled a response, soon falling asleep in his embrace.