wow

Okay so this was from a one word excerpt post on Reddit.

Why the fuck can I write this, but not Davesport or Willry?

The word was flower(s) btw

     Lucius roamed the halls of the apartment building with his bouquet of flowers. He didn't know why he was putting it off, he knew exactly where Julian lived. Second floor, 2D. With a Christmas wreath on his door, despite it being June and a sweltering hot. Even so, he eventually walked up the the door, giving it a knock, and waited. He could hear movement inside, thanks to his vampiristic heritage, so he knew Julian was in there, pacing. Eventually, the door opened, and Julian looked out from a crack. Lucius could've cried from his appearance. "What, what happe-" "You know what happened." Lucius did. How could he not? It was the reason he came here with the flowers. "Julian," Lucius dared to hold the door open with a hand as the red-head attempted to slam it. "Let me explain," Julian scoffed and opened the door, allowing Lucius to come inside. The vampire held the flowers out. "White Lilies, you remembered." Julian felt a small smile creep onto his face. "It was the first thing you asked, and said on our date." Julian took the flowers and set them on the counter, pulling Lucius into hug and burying his face in his neck. "I missed you, Lucy." Lucius chuckled at the nickname. "I missed you too, Jewel."