Idk what the fuck this is I just wanna write Vincent.

William let out a soft chuckle, patting his brother on the shoulder. "Good job, I'll leave you to this and grab some peroxide, isopropyl doesn't work for blood." He said. "Really?" Vincent tilted his head, confused. "Nope." William muttered, walking out the safe room door and to the storage. He grabbed the bottle, returning to the saferoom. Suddenly, Henry tapped him on the shoulder. "Uhm, Will? What are you doing with that?" He gestured to the hydrogen peroxide. "Oh, Vincent cut himself on the shoulder working on an animatronic." He turned back, planning to continue his journey. "Well, maybe I should help, y'know? I was the only student to pass med class in high-school-" "Oh well you know how he is! He acts all big and tough, and I don't think he'd want anyone to know he's in there sobbing his head off over a cut." Henry nodded. "Alright, I'll keep his secret safe." He gave William a one-armed hug and left. William returned to the safe room, passing Vincent the peroxide and set to work on cleaning the place up.

     "Shit-fuck that hurts-"  Vincent's voice rang out through the house, gritting his teeth in pain and punching the table with his other arm. "Oh hush! It's barely three inches!" (Don't take that out of context) William said, cleaning the fresh gash on Vincent's arm and bandaging it. "Why'd you have to do that anyways??" Vincent glared at his brother. "Henry thinks you cut yourself working on an animatronic earlier, I needed an excuse for the peroxide." William said, tossing the bloody paper towels in the trash can. "So you lied to the person you're killing these little shits for?" 

"Precisely."

Was all William said before leaving.

286 words (not including this) in like 10 minutes!!!