eight

April's pov:

I entered my apartment and jumped on my bed as I squealed in my pillow...

"Goodbye April."

OH MY GOD! WHY DID HE SAY MY NAME LIKE THAT AHHH!!!

I laid on my bed just thinking about Matt.

_______________

Matt's pov:

I left after April went inside. I couldn't help but smile.

"Goodbye Matt."

My heart did a flip as I felt myself get flustered from the thought of April. I covered my face...

OH MY GOD MATT! CONTROL YOURSELF!!!!!!

I couldn't help it.

When I got home I saw Nick and Chris.

Matt: "Oh hey guys!"
Chris: "Some one looks happy."
Nick: "What the fuck Matt! How are you just gonna leave and not respond to your texts! You were gone for so long I was so worried!!"
Chris: "Calm down Nick! I told you he went to look for April. Speaking of April, did you find her?"

I smiled.

Matt: "Um yeah we even hung out!!"
Nick: "Like a date? Matt! You just met the girl, but go off I guess!
Matt: "It wasn't a date."

Nick and Chris look at each other laughing...

Chris: "Yeah, Okay!"
Nick: "Just ask her out already!!"
Matt: "What if she doesn't like me back?!?!?!?!"
Nick: "Then you get rejected so what?"
Matt: "My heart can't take that."

I grab my chest acting heartbroken...

Nick: "Whatever. Anyways we should head out and record because tomorrow is Friday and we don't have a video yet!

After recording...

I drove home and we all got out of the car. As we walked into the house we all went out separate ways. I went to my room and laid down.

I took out my phone scrolling through instagram when I saw someone in the suggested follow and they were from my contacts.

It was April.

I looked through her photos, even the ones from years ago. As I was scrolling, looking at the pictures of her and her friends, I accidentally liked one.... from four years ago.

SHIT!

I decided to just give her a follow realizing I followed on my main account...

____________________

April's pov:

I was eating noodles on the couch while watching TV when I got a notification on Instagram.

I opened it up and saw Matt followed me and liked one of my pictures from years ago.

Is he stalking my insta page? lmao.

I check out his profile to follow him when I realized how much followers he had.

HOLY SHIT!

I scrolled through his Instagram liking some pictures.

He has a YouTube channel with his brothers?

I grabbed the TV remote and searched up the Sturniolo Triplets on YouTube and clicked the first video I saw.

They video started playing. I smiled. Their videos were so funny so I started binge watching all of them.

I was watching the video titled "1 million subscribers! 100th video special."

I was watching and laughing when Matt said something that made me choke on my noodles...

"So yeah, no wife and kids unless that lady from Panera gets cooking but... I doubt it."

I spilled some of the noddles on me burning myself.

April: "SHIT!"

I ran to the sink and soaked a napkin with cold water, placing it on my burn. I looked back up at the TV that was still playing.

I smiled.