Chapter 6: Tour

💜💙💚💛🧡❤️
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

After being forced by Splendor to stay at the table and eat some cake with the other circus-freaks, the Hatter finally insists on giving me a tour of the House of Splendor.

Danny seems very interested by me and wants to tag along us. I find it funny considering I'm his actual sibling behind a disguise and he had no idea it was me he was talking to.

"Really. Stealing my little friend from me, are we?" Candy Pop huffed at me as Danny begged Splendor to let him come along with us. "Can you blame me? Kids love me," I shrug my shoulders, casting him a taunting grin. It wasn't exactly a lie; at work the little snots surround and cling to me like flies cling to poop.................................................

Baaaaaaaad comparison.

Laughing Jack steps up beside Candy Pop and smirked at me, "D'ya know why the little boy's here?"

I tilt my head, aiming to come across as curious, "Why?"

"Heheh, the little boy is prey! See, he knows not that we're simply playing around and gaining his trust. Once we're through with him, he'll be another kill on our list, heheheheh!"

I force a pained laugh as Jack resorts to laughing like an outright maniac, and Candy Pop rolls his eyes at the Clown. "I had my eyes on the boy first—in the end, it will be my pleasure to kill him," Candy Pop scoffed.

"Riddler!" I heard Splendor call out to me and I turn to him seeing that he's motioning me to come with him. "Come with me. I'll show you where the room you will be staying is at and then we'll show you the rest of the place!"

Danny grinned at me, probably excited he was getting to tag along. "I haven't seen everything but this place is super cool," He said, eagerly, "I wish my older sibling could be here..."

I snicker to myself at his comment. "Laughing Jack, Candy Pop, will you two be tagging along?" Splendor questioned. The two looked like they were about to protest it but after a pleading glare from Danny, they both sigh heavily, giving in.

I did my best to ignore their presence as Splendor walked ahead with Danny clinging to his arm and chattering excitedly. We were led out of the red door and back into the trippy front room, then Splendor ascended up one of the sets of stairs that were scattered around the room.

Once we reach the top, I'm greeted with a long twisted looking hallway, with doors on each side.

I felt somewhat dizzy looking at the phenomena of the hallway. "Don't worry, it's just an illusion! Come forwards," Splendor assured me, marching ahead.

Danny ran forwards, yet it appears he was at an awkward angle due to the twisted floors. As we got closer though, he appeared to be at a normal position, as well as the rest of the hall.