Chapter 2

"Rain, we're home! Can I come in?" They heard Type's voice from the other side of the door.

"Shit!" Rain cursed under his breath, backing away from Phayu's lips.

"What do you want me to do?" Phayu whispered, raising one of his eyebrows asking what his plan was.

"Where did you park?" Rain asked, looking hesitant at the door which kept being knocked on.

"Not at the entrance" Phayu answered, looking at the door as well when his father kept on asking what's wrong.

"Good, get into my closet" Rain said and pushed him towards his tiny closet.

"Are you serious? Do you really think I'll fit in?" Phayu managed to stop him when the latter opened one door and tried to push him in.

"Please! Just for a few minutes" Rain looked at him with his puppy eyes, he stared back into them and didn't expect the peck Rain just gave him.

This time when Rain tried to push him in he let him, still a bit shocked that Rain dared to make the first step.

"You can come in" He heard Rain yelling, it was pretty far from him so he guessed he went back to his bed.

He heard the door  open and a few footsteps that stopped right at the closet.

"Why did it take ages for you to reply? Is everything okay?" Type asked worried, after that he heard a few more footsteps.

He looked around him, it was dark but could feel the clothes and the hangers on top of his head. Damn it, it's crowded here.

"I fell asleep, how was your trip dad?" Rain asked, is he serious? That question can easily lead to a long conversation. His back started to hurt.

"It was good, I think they are going to buy our house. They seem like a very cute couple and good people, I have a good feeling about them" Type answered about his trip with Tharn. They decided to sell their previous house, letting other people rent it gave them such a headache.

"I'm a bit sad though, I liked that beach house" Rain sulked, Phayu could imagine his pout and frowning face if it wasn't for his back killing him.

"Don't worry, we can go abroad instead" Type said in a warm tone and probably a smile because Rain looks so cute when he's pouting, he was sure of it.

"How was your weekend? Are you still upset because of him?" Type asked and that made Phayu frown and wonder. Did he tell him they had a little fight?

"No, we're good now" Rain answered, almost whispering, he was probably embarrassed that his father said it.

"I see, so did you make up your mind? From what I heard until now it sounds like you want him back. It seems that if you don't accept him someone else will be after him in no time, you better make up your mind" Type was very serious when he said it, but Phayu tried to suppress his laugh by putting his hand on his mouth.

"Dad!" Rain yelled, hitting him lightly with his pillow exactly when Phayu opened the door just a little. He couldn't breathe properly anymore.

"You said he is very charming, romantic and handsome. Not me" He defended himself, putting the pillow where it belonged. He hated when things weren't in order according to Rain.

"I'll let you go back to sleep, goodnight son" Type said and covered him with the yellow blanket, getting out of the room.

Phayu waited for a few seconds before opening the door entirely, getting out with his hand on his back.

"I was dying in there" He said in a hurt, walking to Rain slowly.

"I'm sorry it took so long" Rain was pouting again, going behind him after he took a seat on the bed and started massaging him.

"It feels good" Phayu said, enjoying it, closing his eyes.

Suddenly they heard a loud thunder, it was raining hard all of a sudden.

"How will you come back in this weather?" Rain asked worried, not letting his eyes leave the storm happening outside the window.

"Don't worry, I'll make it" Phayu said, turning his head so he could look at him. He never rode in a storm without his special suit to this kind of weather before, but he knew Rain wouldn't let him stay, especially when his parents are at home.

"I don't like it. Also, it's almost 2 am. I think it's better for you to stay here and go home early" Rain suggested, it was a surprise to him. A good one.

"Really?" Phayu asked, shocked, turning his whole body so he could sit in front of him.

"Yes, but you have to go very early in the morning and go out from the window, if my other dad finds out you spent the night here you will be dead" Rain said and made sure he understood the assignment.

"Yes, sir!" Phayu saluted him, earning a light slap on his chest.