Chapter 3

Rain felt comfortable in a rather strange way this morning, it felt way too good. He felt warm and safe, getting out of bed seemed like the most difficult thing to do. He opened his eyes slowly and was lucky to remember to shut the curtains before going into bed. Rain hated waking up with the sun in his eyes. When he finally could look clearly at his surroundings he realized Phayu was cuddling him this whole time.

"What time is it?" He asked himself, reaching out to his phone on the nightstand.

Damn it, it's 12 pm already. Phayu had to go early in the morning, they were lucky his parents weren't looking for him today.

"Phayu, wake up" Rain tried to move him gently, he hated waking up other people. They always looked so peaceful and comfortable, he didn't have the heart to interrupt.

Phayu didn't even budge, he knew he had to be a little bit harsher.

"Hey, you need to wake up" He tried again, this time shaking him more aggressively. Phayu just whined and turned to him, hugging him tight.

"You said your parents are coming back from their trip today" He said close to his ear, he figured from Phayu's reaction that he's awake but lazy to get up.

"Shit! What time is it?" He suddenly got up to a sitting position, rubbing his eyes.

"It's past twelve" He answered, looking at Phayu taking his phone to see if they were looking after him.

He pulled off his hair band, it was the first time seeing him with his hair untied. And oh boy, what a sight it was. Unfortunately it was very short, in no time he collected his hair back into the usual ponytail.

"I have to go" He said, getting up from bed, putting on his shoes. Rain just stared at him, it was weird for him seeing Phayu in the morning getting ready. He wasn't used to people staying over. Having his first boyfriend spending the night was a first for him as well, but it felt really good and thought he could get used to it.

After Phayu collected his keys, Rain thought he would go home right after. He didn't expect him to go to his side of the bed. He leaned in and landed a long kiss on his forehead.

"I'll talk to you when I get home" He said with a smile, going to the window and disappearing.

"Why am I liking him so much?" Rain was overwhelmed with feelings, he never liked someone and never had someone to like him back. He experienced a lot of first things in the past three months but right now being official was different from Phayu's ways of courting him.

At the Theerapanyakun Family

When Phayu reached his house he noticed their parking lot was empty. He let out a sigh, that was good. His parents weren't after him or meddled with his things most of the time, but they were worried about him since he decided to not continue their family business. When he came to that conclusion in high school, he demanded to not have bodyguards as well. He hated it the most. It was way too much for him, people didn't dare to approach him. If some people didn't know he was from a rich family they sure knew after seeing him surrounded by at least three bodyguards. His parents said the only way to get rid of them was to learn self defense by himself, only after winning a fight against their top bodyguards they will allow him to be all by himself. Since he managed to do it and proved himself, they let him live his life peacefully. They still keep an eye on him, it depended on their work and if they were targeted more at some times. It's way too complicated.

His parents didn't know about Rain, at least not for now. If they knew about it, their whole family would know in no time and the least thing he wanted to happen was his uncles Kun and Porche to tease him all the time.