Chapter 4

Rain wanted to run from this house. The yelling over the past hour was getting to him. Usually his parents don't fight, they have small disagreements here and there. But today was one of those times when  a little fight turned into a big one.

When they fight both of them become impossible to talk with. Type most of their fights is going outside to his bestfriend techno and Tharn just stays home. Rain really appreciated it, especially when he was younger. The fact his parents were fighting in front of him made him sad and sacred. He was already terrified of them breaking up, so when Type was going out for a long time it was even worse. Even tough Tharn wasn't at his best and was very upset, it did help a lot to know that one of them is still there. 

This time they were fighting about the selling of their beach house. Type found out the couple they intend to sell their house to are from a big mafia family, he wanted to cancel their deal and cut off any connections with them. Tharn said they shouldn't do it, he didn't really care who they were he just wanted to get rid of that house. He made another valid point by saying that if they cancel their deal one day before the sign was planned they will have big troubles. 

None of them backed out from their position which got them into a very ugly fight. Rain hated how things were black and white between them. They have two situations either very happy or having big fights. He always promised himself to try his best not to have this kind of relationship. 

His phone started ringing, it was Phayu. 

"Hey baby" He called him in excitment.

"Hi" Rain answered back in a small voice with a little smile. He already made him feel a little bit better.

"Is everything okay? Is it a bad time calling you?" Phayu was worried in a flash, he could read his voice even.

"Can I maybe come to your house?" He asked hesitating, he's never been to his boyfriend's house before. 

"Of course you can, I just need to warn you beforehand" Phayu said with a little sigh. 

"Warn me? About what?" He asked afraid, didn't he say Rain shouldn't worry about his family? 

"Well...my family is a bit too much at times, please don't let them scare you in case they ask too much" 

Rain gussed he'll have to witness it himself. As long as they are not going to pull out some scary mafia stuff.