Part 17

TW: bodyshaming, toxicity, mentions of eating disorders.

~Addy's POV~

"Ok that was not a Christmas movie" Rory says, standing up.

I nod in agreement while Ash and Sofia fight her over this.

"I'm going to bed" I yawn, walking up the stairs.

I hear a chorus of goodnights and I close my door. I decide to try to call Alex. No response.

I sigh and lay down on my bed, slowly falling asleep.

I wake up to silence and I smile. I'm the first one awake. That means I get to wake everyone up.

I practically skip to Sofia's room and I lean close to her ear. I scream into it and laugh as she scrambles to get up.

"Go put your present downstairs" I smile as she yells curse words at me.

I walk to the spare room where Ash was sleeping and I turn on all the lights and open the curtains, letting all the light possible in.

"Fuck you" she groans, grabbing their present and walking downstairs.

I walk into Rory's room and shake her awake.

"Hi" she smiles.

"Get your present. Let's go" I smile back.

I walk into my room and grab the presents from my closet. I go downstairs and place Sofia and Rory's presents next to me and hold Ash's present in my lap.

"I'm giving mine first" Ash giggles.

She gives the present to Sofia who proceeds to tear it apart. She pulls an Arctic Monkeys album, a pack of rings and a bedazzled beer bottle out.

"Oh my god I love you" she gasps, hugging Ash.

Sofia goes next and gives Rory her present.

Rory smiles and carefully unwraps the gift. She grabs a lamb squishmallow, a few books, a lego bouquet of flowers and some candy out of the box and smiles brightly.

"Thank you my love" she gushes, kissing Sofia.

Rory pushes the present towards me and I open it. A locket with a picture of Alex and I hugging inside it, a fleece blanket, a jewelry box and a beanie to match Alex's.

"Thank you so much" I gasp, hugging her.

I shove my gift to Ash and await eagerly for them to open it. She pulls the gifts out one by one and their smile gets brighter each time.

"Thank you" she squeals, hugging me.

We exchange the rest of our gifts and make hot chocolate. Sofia got me an 'I love Quackity' blanket and Ash got me a strawberry themed planter with a succulent inside.

I feel my phone buzz in my pocket so I excuse myself and go upstairs. I smile when I see the contact.

"Merry Christmas mi amor" I hear Alex's voice say.