Moving in

"Speech"

(Thoughts)

Y/n P.O.V~

I sat on the bus, looking outside the window on my right while thinking to myself while several others boarded the bus. This was fucking bullshit. How did it fucking come to this? How fuck did I end up being coaxed into going into a school to learn how to be a goddamn agent? I then remembered what choice had made me go down this path.

Y/n:( Oh yeah, that's right.)

*Flashback start*

I sighed as I sat in an alleyway, looking down at my feet. I reached into my jacket and pulled out a blood bag. I then put a straw into the bag and began to drink the blood as I looked up at the black as usual; however, all the stars were blocked out by all the flashing lights from the goddamn signs. I inhaled through my nose before I quickly finished the blood bag and crumpled it before throwing it on the ground and standing up.

Y/n:" Okay, that's enough for another week."

I began to walk out of the alleyway with my hands in my pockets. I've been stealing blood bags from blood banks for the past months. I now have about 8 or 9 blood bags which should last me a good few months. I sighed as I stopped walking, feeling the hair on the back of my neck begging to stand up as I looked to see someone standing on top of a building.

 I sighed as I stopped walking, feeling the hair on the back of my neck begging to stand up as I looked to see someone standing on top of a building

I chuckled to myself while speaking.

Y/n:" Jesus and people call me emo."

The figure fired a shotgun at me; as the rounds flew toward me, I quickly teleported out of the way with a flash of flames. I looked up at the man and spoke while pointing at him.

Y/n:" Hey! That isn't polite! You can't just shoot some guy just because you feel like it!"

The figure spoke in a deep voice while pointing one of its shotguns at me.

???:" True, but I have a warrant to shoot at the person who's been stealing blood bags for the past nine months."

I pointed at the figure and shouted.

Y/n:" How dare you accuse me of something like that! I would never steal blood bags in a million years!"

However, as I said, a blood bag fell out of my pocket and onto the ground. I looked down at the blood bag and spoke.

Y/n:" Shit."

The figure fired off another blast of its guns as I quickly grabbed the blood bag and teleported behind the figure, and I threw a punch. The figure grabbed my punch and pulled me forward, tripping me before I teleported behind the figure again and tried to attack. The figure blocked my strikes as we began to exchange attacks almost at blinding speeds before the figure kicked my chest, making me go flying back. I fell on my back and growled as I took a deep breath before I conjured my flames, as they began to dance in my hands, and I hurled two fireballs at the figure. The figure turned into mist and moved toward me. I conjured flames, formed a flame whip, and swung it at the figure. The whip smashed down on the rooftop, spewing flames in all directions; as the figure looked at me, purple energy surrounded them before it disappeared. I was put in a full nelson as I realized the figure teleported behind me. With a flash of flames, I teleported out of the figure's grasp and into the air as my fire burned around my foot and kicked the figure square in the face. The figure grabbed my leg and slammed me onto the ground cracking the rooftop before it pressed one of its short shotguns to my head as the figure spoke.