First day

Y/n P.O.V~

I groaned as I woke up in my desk bed while stretched out. I sat up and got out of bed, and quickly got dressed. I looked at my reflection in my bedroom window and looked into my red eyes before using my magic to turn them E/c and making my fangs disappear. I sighed before exiting my room to see Genji and Cassidy sitting at a small table in our dorm. Genji looked up at me as he spoke.

Genji:" Yo, Y/n, come get some grub."

I walked over to the small table, pulled out a chair, and sat down as Cassidy passed me a bowl and some cereal. Genji then passed me some milk. I put it in my cereal as Cassidy spoke.

Cassidy:" Alright, you two. Because it's my second year here, I've been asked to help you guys find your classes."

I looked at Cassidy as I spoke.

Y/n:" But aren't you first-year students like us?"

Cassidy:" Yeah, but that's cause I got held back."

Genji:" Oh, that make's since."

The three of us quickly finished our breakfast before we got our stuff together and followed Cassidy out of the dorm. Cassidy put on a cowboy hat, making me chuckle slightly as the three of us exited the dorm.

Cassidy:" Okay, the day's first class is Gym class."

Genji and I followed Cassidy as he led us to a track and field with several other students, as a loud voice spoke out in a Russian accent.

???:" Everyone up! All of you get ready!"

I looked to see some woman with pink hair and in a large tracksuit. I leaned over to Cassidy while I spoke.

Y/n:" Cole, who's that?"

Cassidy:" That's professor Zarya. Now be careful; she's a bit of a stern teacher, to say the least."

Zarya:" Hey! Who's talking while I'm talking?!? Shut the fuck up!"

I gulped as Cassidy shut up while our professor spoke again, now seeming calm.

Zarya:" Alright, everyone, start running laps around the track."

I sighed as the class began to run around on the track; I could easily outrun everyone in the class, but that would mean using my vampire powers, and I couldn't do that. I then saw a green blur wiz pass me as I saw it quickly dart past the other members of the class. I noticed that the green blur was Genji; I smiled as I thought to myself while smiling.

Y/n:( Maybe I can go a little harder than usual.)

I sped up as a trail of dust began to appear behind me. I weaved through my classmates as I caught up to Genji and spoke, looking at him.

Y/n:" Hi, how are you?"

Genji looked slightly surprised as he smiled and spoke.

Genji:" Wow, Y/n, I didn't think you were this fast."

Y/n:" Well, I guess I'm full of surprises."

Geni grinned at me as he sped off, leaving me in the dust. I sighed. I could easily catch up to him, but that would mean needing to use my powers, and I'm not going to do that. I sighed as the class finished the laps, and gym class soon ended afterward. The next class was technology; Cassidy led us to the lab, and I sat at one of the tables. We waited for about a minute before a voice spoke.

???:" Good morning, everyone."

I looked around for a second, not seeing who was speaking before I noticed a short man with blond hair and a beard. I squinted my eyes as I talked to myself.

Y/n:" Why is he so short?"

I then felt something hit the back of my head, making me slightly lean forward in pain. I growled as I picked up what struck me in the back of the head; I saw that it was a hammer, and I screamed out.

Y/n:" Who the hell through this hammer at me!!?!"

I looked behind me to see some girl with brown hair and amber eyes chuckling as I pointed at her and shouted out.

Y/n:" She did it! I don't know her name, but I know she fuckin' did it!!!"

The teacher chuckled as he spoke.

???:" Nonsense, my little Brigitte would never do such a thing."

My right eye twitched as I grew angry as Cassidy leaned over and spoke.

Cassidy:" Listen, partner Brigitte is his daughter, so she's got immunity in this class. Best you do not say anything at all."

I grumbled to myself as I shut up and returned to the lesson. Soon the class finished up, and it was time for science class. Cassidy led Genji and me to the science room as I heard a loud voice speak out.

???:" Good morning, class."

I looked to see a gorilla sitting in a tire as I spoke to myself.

Y/n:" Is that a monkey?"

Cassidy grabbed me by the collar as he whispered into my ear.

Cassidy:" Don't say that to his face he'll get pissed."

Y/n:" Um, yeah, okay."

The class passed by quickly and was pretty enjoyable, and after that was a quick math class, but that is honestly not super important, and it won't matter in the grand scheme; however, after that, it was the most exciting class of the day. The next class was combat class taught by Reaper, oddly enough. Cassidy took me to the combat room. I sat before the rest of the class entered while Reaper spoke.

Reaper:" Finally, now that everyone is here, we can begin."

Reaper looked down at the class as he spoke.

Reaper:" Sadly, we will not be beginning combat until the next two days. Now I'm very excited to begin. I am very excited to see what some of you can do."

Reaper looked directly at me after saying, making me slightly gulp before Reaper continued speaking again.

Reaper:" Now, I'm going, to be frank here. This class is going to be rough, and you are going to get hurt; you are going to get your ass handed to you sometimes. However, I have hope that you will be able to grow and become better fighters. I know you will all be talented fighters who can use your power to protect the world."

Y/n:( Wow, this is not something I would expect Reaper to say. Like at all.)

Reaper:" Now, I want all of you to prepare for battle, as it will start soon."

After a few more minutes of Reaper's introduction, the bell rang, signifying the end of the school day as I began to walk back to the dorm needing a few minutes by myself. Maybe Genji was right; perhaps these four years really will be fun.