New weapons

Y/n P.O.V~

I groaned as my eyes twitched and opened before I sat in bed and spoke.

Y/n:" *sigh* Time for another day of fucken school."

I quickly got out of bed and dressed before exiting my room. I saw Genji and Cassidy sitting in the dining room before I joined them, making myself some cereal before I spoke.

Y/n:" Pass the milk, would you?"

Cassidy passed the milk before I began to eat breakfast, and after a few minutes, the three of us finished our meals and got ready for the day. The three of us exited the room as we went to our classes. I sighed as my classes passed by relatively quickly but not quickly enough for my liking. After six long hours, I sighed as I finally got the combat class, easily the best class of the day. I sat down in my seat, waiting for the combatants of today's class to be selected. Reaper stood up as he spoke.

Reaper:" Alright, kiddos, before we begin today's fight, I understand that some of you are lacking some weapons, some of you are lacking melee or ranged weapons. Now all these weapons are required, and you will not be able to fight until you acquire them."

I sighed and looked down as without some weapons; I wouldn't be able to fight, one of the few things I enjoyed in this school. I sighed as I looked back up and raised my hand.

Reaper:" Yes, Y/n, what's your question?"

Y/n:" Are melee weapons really required? Couldn't I just use my fists or something?"

Reaper:" Afraid not. Unless you have specialized equipment to protect your fists and do extra damage to your enemy beside's the simple blunt force of hitting them."

I sighed as the class continued, and I began to think of how to get some weapons.

*Timeskip*

I sighed as I sat on the ground with Genji and Cassidy sitting beside me as I spoke.

Y/n:" This is bullshit; why the fuck do I need goddamn melee weapons?"

Cassidy took a sip of his soda before he spoke.

Cassidy:" Well, I mean, think about it, partner; what if you get disarmed, and you need a blade or something?"

I sighed as I formed a fireball in my hand before I spoke.

Y/n:" Cole, how the hell would I get disarmed? My weapon is my body."

Genji:" Yeah, but Y/n, you'll need something more than your fists, even if they are coated in fire. I mean, I've got my wakizashi; Cassidy has got his brass knuckles."

Y/n:" Okay, but Cassidy uses regular brass knuckles; why can't I use some plain old knives or something?"

Cassidy:" Y/n, these knuckles I use are made of adamantium, the strongest metal around-."

I put my hand up as I spoke.

Y/n:" I know what adamantium is."

I sighed as I face-palmed and spoke.

Y/n:" God damn it, where am I going to get some weapons."

Cassidy:" Maybe you could get Brigitte to make you some weapons."

Y/n:" Who?"

Cassidy:" Brigitte, you remember professor Torbjörn's daughter?"

I tilted my head, not knowing who he meant.

Y/n:" Hm?"

Cassidy sighed before he spoke.

Cassidy:" The girl who hit you in the head with a hammer."