A stupid idea

Y/n P.O.V~

I sighed as I stood outside on the football field, just needing a breath of fresh air. I looked up into the air, taking a moment to look at the clouds to see what kind of shapes I could find before I looked to see Genji standing outside, leaning on a wall with a smile on his face doing something with his I-pad. I walked over to my friend and spoke.

Y/n:" Sup man, what are you doing?"

Genji grinned at me as I spoke.

Genji:" Oh, nothing, just executing a fantastic plan."

Y/n:" Oh, what's that?"

Genji grinned as he whipped out a selfie stick and tapped it on his I-pad while speaking.

Genji:" Okay, so the girl's bathhouse has a window, and I'm going to attach my I-pad to the outside of the window and stream the footage to my phone."

I sighed as I smacked my forehead and spoke.

Y/n:" One Genji, that's a terrible idea. You're going to get caught, you shouldn't do it, and two, even if you did, you should use you're phone and stream it on your I-pad for less chance of getting caught."

Genji:" No, this is an excellent idea. Now are you going to help me?"

Y/n:" No, I'll repeat it. This is a bad idea, and I won't help you."

Genji:" Oh, come on..."

Genji got close to me and whispered.

Genji:" *Whisper* Amelie is going to shower soon, and we all know you've been staring at her a-."

I quickly put my palm to Genji's mouth as I spoke.

Y/n:" Okay, fine, I'll fucken help you."

I took my palm away from my friend's mouth, showing that he was grinning like the damn Chesire cat. I growled as I pointed at my friend and spoke.

Y/n:" This is a bad idea."

Genji grinned as he put his hand on my shoulder as we walked over to the girl's bathhouse, making sure no one saw us as we began to put Genji's plan into action. Genji quickly taped the selfie stick to his school I-pad and taped the I-pad to the girl's locker room wall, ensuring the camera was in full view of the window. I sighed as I spoke.

Y/n:" Genji, you are going to get caught. This is an awful idea."

Genji:" Relax, man, this will go great, and besides, you'll be getting some good booty pics by the end."

I sighed, knowing there was no getting through to Genji before I spoke.

Y/n:" Whatever, let's just get out of her. I'd rather not be seen outside the girl's bathhouse with a camera."

Genji:" Okay, let's get some food."

I sighed as the two of us walked away to get some food.

*One-day time skip*

Genji and I returned to the spot we had left the makeshift camera in. As we arrived, we saw the makeshift camera on the ground, the I-pad with a broken screen as I spoke.

Y/n:" Oh crap."

Genji and I walked toward the I-pad as picked it up, and plaid the recorded footage; we saw the inside of the girl's bathhouse as Amelie and Lena both walked in as they talked, but no sound came from the I-pad, most likely due to the damage to the I-pad. Amelie grabbed her towel and was about to pull off her towel before Lena grabbed her shoulder and pointed directly at the camera, making Amelie's eyes widen with a look of disgust on her face. Lena quickly teleported and knocked the I-pad out of the window, breaking it as the footage ended while Genji spoke.

Genji:" Welp, that was a failure.:

I growled as I held the I-pad in my hands while I shouted.

Y/n:" It failed! That's what you're concerned about!? Not that they found out and could report us. Not that they have a way to track us now!"

Genji rubbed the back of his head as he spoke.

Genji:" Well shit, yeah, I didn't know about that."

I sighed as I spoke.

Y/n:" We are so fucked."

Genji: Yeah, basically."

I sighed as footsteps crunching on grass echoed out before a voice spoke.

Lena:" So you put a camera in our bathhouse."

We turned to see Lena looking at us with a less-than-approving look.

Genji:" It was Y/n's idea bye!"

Genji quickly sprinted off, leaving a green trail behind him as I shouted.

Y/n:" God damn it! Genji, you asshat!"

I sighed as Lena looked at me with anger and disapproval. I sighed as I spoke.

Y/n:" Now, if you listen to me for a second, I promise I can explain this civilly."

Lens quickly slapped me across the face making me stumble backward for a second before I spoke.

Y/n:" Okay, I deserve that."

I sighed as I looked down at my feet as I spoke.

Y/n:" Now, if you give me a moment, I can-."

I was suddenly slapped again as once again repeated.

Y/n:" I deserve that too.

I sighed as I picked up the I-pad and turned it on, revealing a photo of Genji with some random guy as the screen saver as I spoke.

Y/n:" Look, this is Genji's I-pad. It was his idea, and I just agreed to help him because I was stupid."

Lena raised an eyebrow as she spoke.

Lena;" Well, I suppose that's enough to believe you, but you still deserve punishment. How about you do all of my assignments for two months."

I wanted to protest but wasn't in the best position as I spoke.

Y/n:" Very well."

Lena began to leave to find Genji but stopped and turned back to me as she spoke.

Lena:" Wait, why did you help Genji anyway?"

I blushed as I spoke defeatedly.

Y/n:" I wanted to see Amelie's ass."

Lena's eyes widened as she spoke.

Lena:" Whut?"

Y/n:" I wanted to see-."

Lena:" No, I heard you. I didn't know that you had such good taste."

Lena quickly teleported beside me and whispered in my ear.

Lena:" I mean, I kinda wanna see her ass, too, if I'm being honest."

Y/n:" Wait, really?"

Lena:" Well yeah, it's nice, also don't worry, I won't tell her. Now, I gotta find Genji. Any ideas?"

Y/n:" Try the library. He reads manga in the southern corner."

Lena:" Thanks."

Lena quickly zoomed off as I looked down at my feet and spoke again.

Y/n:" Well, at least I won't get expelled now."