Wonder Mommy

Thwang!
An arrow flew across the dining room expertly over a pole, snagging the turkey, swinging it back to the mini Robin Hood.

Puppy Eyed Billy Batson caught the turkey, splitting it with Ollie. Both teacher and student contentedly devoured their prize.

Minutes later, an arrow flew across the main hall hitting the center of the ceiling.

Little Robin Hood swung across whooping away, as Green Arrow cheered him on.

"You know, I think getting Ollie to babysit mini Cap is a bad idea," pondered Arthur.

"What do you suggest?" Diana quirked a perfect eyebrow.

-------

"Hey, I'm not a baby," squeaked Billy as Diana caught him mid swing and carried him off like an infant.

"Diana!" yelled Ollie.

"Your shift's over. My turn now," came her curt reply as she marched off with the boy.

 My turn now," came her curt reply as she marched off with the boy

"We're getting you cleaned up," stated Diana as she ran the bath.

Billy's eyes grew wide. No way he'd let Wonder Woman bathe him like a baby.

He slipped to the main entrance only to find the Amazon blocking his escape.

"Get in," she pointed.

Billy gaped at her as he hugged himself.

She looked at his horrified face and burst out laughing. "Captain Marvel, you're old enough to bathe yourself. Your pajamas are in the bathroom. I'll wait out here." She shoved Billy into the bathroom and closed the door.

All cleaned up and in his comfy new Captain Marvel pajamas, Billy climbed into his massive bed. Diana sat beside him, rubbing his back.

"You and I have lots in common. We're both immortal warriors who are thousands of years old." Her face softened as she looked at him. "It must be awful to be reverted to a child again," she frowned.

"Of all the Amazons, I'm the only one who had an actual childhood. The others came into being as adults." Holding his face in her hands, she squeezed her cheeks. "You're my baby brother now. I'll take care of you until we find a cure."

"Actually, you could let me go back to Fawcett. I'll come back full grown with my all powers soon after that. I promise," he pouted.

"You'll be defenceless on your own. What if it doesn't wear off? Are you invulnerable like that?"

"No. But.."

"You could get shot. Killed before a cure is found. It might not wear off on its own." Worry lined her face.

"We all saw the security footage. Mickey Mouse zapped you with magic sparkles and lightning, de-aging you," she insisted.

"But.." Billy tried to explain.

"Sleep little brother. We'll fix this," she rubbed his back as he drifted off.

-------

Dawn broke. Wonder Mommy pulled the covers off Billy. "Rise and shine sleepy head," she smiled warmly at the boy.

 "Rise and shine sleepy head," she smiled warmly at the boy

"Breakfast already?"

"Amazons don't start the day with breakfast," she said as she led him to the training room. "As a child, I started each day with a fun game of bullets and bracelets?"

"I'm not bulletproof like that!" Billy panicked.

"That's why you're learning this," Wonder Woman strapped kid sized golden bracers on his wrists. "I managed to get these in your colour. They are as indestructible as my own."

"It's about your reflexes. Go with your instincts to block them," she flicked a plastic pellet at him.

"Oww!" He missed as it hit him leaving a light red mark on his skin.

She frowned. "Here," she positioned his legs and held his arms. "Relax. Move with the flow."

Hours later, Billy got the hang of it

Instinctively, he deflected all the pellets flicked at him.

Diana grinned. "You're ready." She took out a machine gun.

Billy's stomach dropped to his boots

Billy's stomach dropped to his boots. "I'm not bulletproof!" He yelled.

Ignoring his protest, Wonder Woman unleashed a flurry of plastic pellets.

A blur formed a wall between Billy and Wonder Mommy catching every single pellet.

"Are you crazy?" Red-faced Barry yelled at Wonder Woman.

"Chill Barry. These are plastic pellets. He'll get tiny bruises at most, which heal very quickly." She shrugged.

"This is child abuse! I'm taking over Baby Cap's protection now!" Barry bundled Billy and ran off with the boy.