101

35

maya

"You're so beautiful, Sapphire," Donte murmured. "I've been wanting to do this all night."

Before I knew it, Donte claimed his mouth with mine.

I could feel the air knock out of my lungs.

I was unsure at first, but before I knew it, I was kissing him back.

Like he was the thing that I needed, the thing that I'd been missing all my life.

The kiss was full of passion, hunger and lust.

I wasn't only sexually attracted to this man...

It was like he was claiming his soul with mine.

Like we were soulmates.

He made me feel so beautiful.

Like no other woman existed.

I slowly allowed my hand to move to his hair...

Pulling him closer to me.

"Fuck," I whimpered.

My whole body was on fire. My vision was getting cloudy. All I could see was him.

All I wanted was him.

His tongue slid into my mouth, playing with mine in a fury, as he kissed me with urgency. He kissed me as if his life depended on it. His hands were all over me, rubbing up and down my bare back, causing me to moan uncontrollably against his mouth, and it was the sexiest thing ever. He grabbed hold of my ass, squeezing it and slapping it as I whimpered breathlessly against his touch. He picked me up, causing my thighs to wrap against his big, strong body. His lips moved away from my mouth, and began travelling to my neck, leaving a trail of wet kisses as he licked and sucked on my sensitive spot.

"Fuck!" I moaned. "Don't stop... That feels so good..."

Before I knew it, he pulled away. It came to an abrupt stop...

But I didn't want it to fucking stop.

"Jesus, Sapphire," he growled. "What are you doing to me?"

"Why did you stop?" I whimpered at the loss of his touch.

"I didn't know if you wanted this or not..." Donte murmured. "I don't want you to feel pressured into doing anything you don't want to. I don't want you to feel like we're going too fast or anything..."

"But I do want you, Donte," I ravished. "You don't understand how good that felt."

"Are you sure?"