151

51

maya

Milo was an amazing kisser. His kisses were soft, gentle, passionate...

Which quickly turned rough, as I kissed him back with just as much want.

He slipped his tongue into my mouth, almost growling, waking up an animalistic side of me that I didn't even know existed. I threw him backwards onto the sofa, sliding my tight dress upwards to give myself better support, before I straddled his hips, wrapping my legs around him tightly.

"Fuck, Sapphire..." he moaned. "You're so fucking sexy. So fucking sexy..."

He allowed his hands to move up my thighs, squeezing as he kissed me breathlessly, as if I was the oxygen that he needed to breathe. I whimpered against his mouth as he grabbed hold of my ass, squeezing it so tightly that I could feel the heat flood through my body. I desperately unbuckled the belt of his trousers, throwing it to the side as I pulled down his slacks and began grinding my pussy against his rock-hard cock, which was throbbing with need.

Need for me.

"Fuck!" he growled, as his hands continued to rub up and down my ass, pushing me even closer to him to the point that there was no space between us. He slid his fingers into my mouth and I sucked them, moaning and whimpering as he began trailing wet kisses down my neck, licking, sucking and biting on my sensitive spot as I bucked against him and threw my head back in pleasure. His mouth continued to work its way downwards as he reached my breasts, which he freed from my dress.

"You're so fucking busty," he groaned, as he began kissing and biting on my cleavage, causing me to whimper.

He slid his fingers out of my mouth as his cock continued to throb, and took my nipple into his mouth.

"Fuck!" I pleaded.

He continued to suck on my nipples, causing me to scream and beg for him not to stop. My eyes were closed as I allowed his hands to wander across my back, and my own hands to tangle in his hair, as I smothered his face with my tits.

He felt so good...

So damn fucking good.

And then I opened my eyes...

Wanting to be sure that this was what I really wanted.

If I really saw myself being with Milo. Continuing to see him, go on dates with him, or even have a relationship with him...

And when I opened my eyes, I saw Donte there, in his place.

"Mmm, Donte," I moaned, in a voice that I didn't recognize, almost tipping over the edge. "You drive me fucking crazy."

Before I knew it, I was no longer kissing anybody. I spun back into reality, to see that Milo was sitting there with an uneasy and hurt expression on his face, looking like I'd just cut his chest open and torn his heart out.

"What's wrong?" I asked, alarmed, not knowing what I'd done wrong.

"You just called me Donte," Milo mumbled.

I jolted backwards, mortified.

No, no, no...

I couldn't have fucking humiliated myself like this...

"It's fine," Milo said quickly, but he still looked hurt. He let out a heavy sigh, as he reached for his belt, and buckled up his trousers again. "Don't panic, Princess."

"I'm so sorry," I bawled, my eyes brimming with tears.

"Was he an ex-boyfriend?" Milo asked.

I shook my head, not knowing what I could possibly say or do to make him feel better. The damage had already been fucking done. There was no rescuing this situation.