Homecoming

I hope you're enjoying the story. Also, feel free to leave reviews or any advice for me. I decided for the Helltaker's real name to be Bruce as it seemed to be the best choice (which was the same name of the Helltaker in the H.E.L.L.T.A.K.E.R | the helltaker's brother fanfic, which I think was removed or canceled).

Also, did you know that 1 in 5,000 north Atlantic lobsters are born bright blue? How rare............ Anyways, let's start chapter two!

Chapter 2: Homecoming

Three days ago.........

The bus had been dropping off the trainees at their home as Liam had already been dropped off, the bus then screeched to a stop as it was Mark's stop and the doors opened.

"See ya later, Leo." Mark said as he began exiting the bus. "Just give me a call, if you want to talk or something."

"I will." Leo said as watched Mark leave. "Bye, Mark."

The doors closed as Leo was the only one left on the bus.

A few minutes later, the bus stopped at a simple-looking house which was Leo's home. With a sigh of relief, Leo packed his things and began to exit the bus.

"Hey, Leo......" Felix said. "Take care of yourself."

"Will do, same to you." Leo said.

With this Felix closed the doors and drove off, Leo stared at the bus as it began to become smaller in the distance until he couldn't see it anymore. Leo then shook his head, walked towards the front door, and pressed the doorbell.

"DING-DONG, DING-DONG"

"Hey, did you girls order something?" The Helltaker asked.

"Nope." The Harem responded.

"Huh, then who is at the door?" The Helltaker quietly questioned to himself.

The Helltaker approached the door and opened it to a buff Leo who was giving him a small 

smile.

"Hey." Leo said. "What's up, Bruce?"

"L-Leo....." The Helltaker said, baffled wondering if this was Leo. "Is it really you?"

"The one and only." Leo grinned.

"Hey, Taker, what's taking you so long?" Lucifer said annoyed, looking for the Taker and found him at the front door. "Justice was wondering if you could-"

Lucifer then stopped and stared at Leo, who is found attractive but not as much as the Taker.

"Um, who's that?" Lucifer asked with a slight blush.

"Oh, this is Leo, the guy I was talking about before." The Helltaker said.

There was a moment of silence between the two before Lucifer spoke.

"Eh?"

After the awkward meeting with Lucifer, Leo tried to properly introduce himself to her.

"Uh, hey, I'm Leo as you already know." Leo said, extending a hand. "How do you?"

"I'm fine." Lucifer said, shaking his hand.

"Ahem-, let me introduce the girls to you." The Helltaker said.