Dark Emperor Part 3 - THE DARK

Yeesh, the last chapter was a doozy! I apologize for the long delay in this chapter, I was busy and at times I lost some motivation to write. Also, feel free to leave any comments or reviews on this chapter or any other chapter that is currently up! It really helps me with my motivation!

This chapter is rather dark and mature compared to my last two, so you have been warned! The next chapter won't be out until possibly February next year? (maybe January?) No, promises though! Most importantly, thank you for waiting for this chapter.

Also, did you know that you burn more calories sleeping than you do watching TV?

So get some sleep, everyone!

But, alas here is the fifth chapter!

Chapter 5: Dark Emperor Part 3 - "THE DARK"

In the distance, two women are walking to find a scroll to find the legendary sword- Epilogue. Their hearts are heavy and their feet are aching, but they push on and keep walking.

"Ughhhhhhhhh, have we reached the temple yet?" Justice asked Judgement.

"NO, ACCORDING TO THIS MAP WE STILL HAVE A FEW MILES TO COVER TO GET TO THE TEMPLE." Judgement said.

Justice sighed at this after hearing they have a long way to go.

So they reached a mountain and climbed it, which didn't take them that long due to their incredible stamina and strength. Justice breathed deeply as she took a long breath in and out.

"I wonder how everyone else is doing?" Justice thought. "Hope the training pays off for everyone."

Meanwhile in the stronghold...............

"Now that they have left, I should tell you guys that you wouldn't be actually training under the commanders." Lucifer said.

"Wait, what?" The Helltaker said. "What do you mean?"

"Instead you'll be trained by the captains, who are the second-ranked in command with my military," Lucifer said. "We managed to contact the other rings so we have all of the captains from different rings."

"Go down the hall and you should find a large room, a homeroom." Laphazo said. "You should find the captains there."

"Got it." Azazel said.

"We commanders will train by ourselves." Tzomon said. "If Drallmak's commanders are as powerful as Igaloz, then we seriously need to train to better prepare ourselves."

"Best of luck, I suppose." Malina said, scratching the back of her head.

"But there will be exceptions amongst you who will train with us." Valeal said. "Those people will be Cerberus, Pandemonica, Zdrada, and Leo."

"Why them?" Modeus asked.

"We all agreed to train them personally as we all classify them as special cases due to their abilities." Valeal replied.

"But Leo is just a human!" Malina said. "There's no way in hell he should be classified as a 'special' case!"

"We thought so too." Xanodezer said. "Until we saw his enormous reserves of ki."

"Either way, that will be all." Lucifer said. "Everyone except the special cases will go meet the captains."

And with this, the helltaker and some of his harem went to go meet the captains in the homeroom.

"So what's going to happen to us?" Leo asked.

"You all will be assigned to one of us." Jonos said. "We'll help you unlock your true potential."