As of now...... (Author's Note)

This is for anyone that is still reading this fanfic, I'm discontinuing it as of now. To be clear, I didn't hate making the story, but I didn't feel too happy about how unpopular the story was. I know that sounds like a very shitty reason to stop this, but that's my reason.

That doesn't mean I'm going to stop writing though! I still have plenty of ideas for Helltaker! I did enjoy writing this and I will come back to finish this, but as of now I'm hoping to find a bit more success in the next Helltaker fanfic I'm planning to make.

The next one is going to be a Helltaker x Male reader fanfic (basically like y/n stories, people seem to enjoy these types of stories more). It will be called Helltaker: HALO (Helltaker x Male reader).

This story will be about y/n the adopted son of the Helltaker and how he deals with his dad's harem after he decides to visit his dad.

This story will be more casual than this one, more like a chaotic slice of life and some more mature scenes added later. Chapters will also be shorter and not like an essay long like with this story.

Overall, thank you to the people who read this and this story ends.......... (for now!)

(And yes I know, a rather disappointing christmas gift, also merry christmas everyone!)