HALO-ween (FILLER)

What's up, everyone, it's been a while since I've updated on this story, but I can promise that the next chapter will be coming soon! Until then, enjoy this very short Halloween story. This story is also completely filler, so don't think that this is part of the main story.

Other than that, Happy Halloween!

It was on a dark night and children, teens, and even adults were dressed up for a very special occasion. Some dressed up as ghosts, others were goblins, and there were those who were dressed up as skeletons. But, at a certain house, a man and his harem of demons were preparing to leave the house to enjoy their halloween night.

"Everyone ready?" The Helltaker yelled as he went outside.

"Lucifer is still getting dressed." Malina said.

"Oh... well tell her to hurry up!" The Taker said. "She's taking forever to get ready!"

"What do you think I've been doing?!?!" Malina grumbled as she went back upstairs.

The Helltaker then turned to look at the rest of his harem's costumes (who were all outside before), which he thought looked very nice.

Modeus was dress up as a seducing devil as she wore a bright red revealing dress along with a mini red spear, Pandemonica was dressed as a sheep, Justice was dressed as supergirl, Zdrada was dressed as a nun, Cerberus was dressed as zombies, Azazel was just herself. Judgement wasn't going with them as she decided to stay behind to protect the house and Malina wasn't interested at going at all. The Helltaker himself was dressed up as the Terminator.

"You sure you're not going to dress up in a costume, Azazel?" The Helltaker asked.

"No, according to my research about halloween costumes, a good amount of people dress up as angels!" Azazel said excitedly. "So I figured I didn't need to change my clothes."

"Fair enough." The Taker said.

The front door opened and everyone outside turned to see who it was and there she was, the queen of hell wearing a pointed hat and holding a broomstick.

"Ta-da! I'm a witch!" Lucifer said, looking a bit giddy. "Witches were always an annoyance to us demons, but if there was one thing I'll give them credit for it was their taste in clothes!"

"Can we go trick or treating now?" Cerberus whined.

"Yeah, we can." The Taker said. "You sure you don't want to come with us, Malina?"

"I'm sure, I used to enjoy halloween........." Malina said, reminiscing to her past. "Until a certain bitch ruined my experience forever."

"Oh please, how could you be afraid of my costume back then?" Zdrada scoffed. "I was just wearing a werewolf mask! Scarier things have been found in hell."

"Whatever, sorry I can't come, Taker." Malina said, sounding genuinely sorry.

"No worries, I'll bring you some candy!." The Helltaker said with a smile.

"MAKE SURE YOU BRING SOME FOR ME AS WELL!" Judgement yelled.

"Of course." The Taker said.

With this the man who stole demon girls from hell and his harem went out to trick or treat.

"Maybe we should split up to cover more ground- I mean candy." Justice suggested.

"Sounds good." Lucifer said.

"Wait-" The Taker said, but before he could say anything his harem had already disappeared.

The Helltaker sighed, went to a nearby house, and rang the doorbell as he unfortunately was trick or treating alone tonight.

But as soon as the Taker rang the doorbell, a person dressed up as a ghost appeared behind him.

"H-Hey." The person dressed as a ghost said.

"Hello." The Helltaker said.

"It's me, damnit!" The ghost said.

"Wait, Malina?" The Taker said, shocked. "Is that you?"

"Took you long enough, dumbass!" Malina said. "But yeah it's me, I had second thoughts and I didn't have enough time to make an actual costume."

A man opened the door, the two of them said "Trick or treat" and handed them candy. They then walked down the street.

"I didn't find anyone, only you." Malina said. "What happened?"

"The rest of the harem split up, leaving me alone." The Taker said, rather gloomy.

"I'll go with you, better than no one else." Malina said.

"Thanks." The Taker said.

And with that, The Taker and Malina went on their own little adventure of trick or treating.They met various people as they went around trick or treating, they even overheard that a certain woman in a red dress was giving out special....... treats along with a nun woman who was also giving out special treats for confessing their sins.

Three hours later....................

By then, it was really late and Malina suggested that they go home. As they walked home, they found the rest of the harem by the doorstep.

"Hey, Taker, we got lots of candy!" Cerberus said, cheerfully.

"Indeed." The Helltaker said, noticing the big bag.

"Wait who's that?" Pandemonica asked, pointing to Malina.

"It's me." Malina said, taking off the ghost costume.

"What- since when did you leave the house, Malinka?" Zdrada said, baffled.

"Since never, piss off." Malina said.

"So how did your trick or treating go?" The Taker asked his harem.

"I used a bit of my magic to get the mortals to give me more candy." Lucifer smirked, proudly.

"People just told me I looked really cool in my costume, though I actually can't see myself." Justice said, smiling.

"I just offered them se-" Modeus began to say, but her mouth was slapped shut by Judgement.

"And they gave me lots of candy." Modeus continued as she pried off Judgement's hand off her mouth.

"I also offered them a special way to enjoy themselves on halloween......." Zdrada said. "Lot of people wanted to confess their sins, y'know?"

"I scared people off somehow, they said that I looked like a wolf in sheep's clothing when I grinned at them." Pandemonica said, scratching her head.

"Makes sense." The Helltaker thought with a sweatdrop.

"These people seemed really impressed by my angel clothes!" Azazel said, holding her notepad. "I learned so much today!"

"I didn't even have to say anything! People just gave me tons of candy!" Cerberus said.

"I FIND THESE ROUND SHAPED CANDIES ON A STICK ADDICTING, TAKER!" Judgement shouted as she stuffed three lollipops in her mouth.

"Glad to hear that you enjoy your night." The Helltaker said smiling.

"Uhhhhhhhhh, did you guys forget about me?" Leo said, appearing out of nowhere, dressed up as a pirate.

"I think the author forgot about you, dude." Justice said.

"And this story is almost finished too." Lucifer said.

"Wait, don't end it! Don't end now! WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTtttttttt......................................." Leo yelled as his voice  faded out as this story came to an end.

(To cope with Leo not getting any screen time, I'll say that Leo ended up with a big bag of candy for himself.)

THE END