Dark Emperor Part 1

Another day, another chapter........

Did you enjoy chapter two? No? Yes? Either way, you'll like this chapter!

I've been trying to learn some dance moves, but thankfully no one's going to see me dancing. Dancing is harder than I thought, professional dancers must have their feet aching when they dance!

But, enough of that, let's dance off into chapter three!

One month later...

Leo had woken up and was ready to start his day, at first he didn't want to get up from the couch but the smell of breakfast finally got him to move. He went into the kitchen and saw the 

Helltaker making some breakfast.

"Good morning, Bruce." Leo said groggily.

"Morning to you, you sleep well?" The Helltaker asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Leo replied.

"Are those pancakes you're making?" Lucifer said, coming downstairs.

"Yep and they're chocolate filled too." The Helltaker said.

Lucifer's tail wagged at this and took a bite out of the stack of pancakes next to the Helltaker.

"Mmhmmmmm, soooo good!" Lucifer said, happily.

"Bruce always knew how to make the best pancakes." Leo said with a smile. "Always a mystery to me how he perfectly makes them."

"I know, right?" Lucifer said. "I swear that there's sorcery involved."

"Nah, just pure skill." The Helltaker laughed.

"Lucifer, there is an issue that requires you." Pandemonica called from upstairs.

"What is it?" Lucifer asked, annoyed as she was in the middle of eating her pancakes.

"I would rather speak in private, it's serious." Pandemonica said.

Lucifer stopped eating and sighed knowing that her duty calls.

"Enjoy your pancakes, boys." Lucifer said. "I have a kingdom to run."

Lucifer rushed upstairs to see Pandemonica waiting for her, leaning on a door.

"Well?" Lucifer asked. "What is the problem that is so bad, that you had to interrupt me eating 

my pancakes?"

"A coup d'état happened." Pandemonica said bluntly. "Apparently, your guards have been trying 

to contact us for a while."

Lucifer's eyes widened at this, but she soon calmed down.

"Who is responsible for this?" Lucifer asked.

"A demon named Drallmak appeared out of nowhere and attacked your castle in Pandemonium." Pandemonica said. "He also has an army of demons under his command called The Odium Brigade."

"What happened to them, were they apprehended?" Lucifer asked.

"No, they managed to take over the castle and Pandemonium itself." Pandemonica replied.

"WHAT?" Lucifer shouted in shock. "Why haven't I been informed of this earlier?!?!"

"Your skeleton guards say they somehow knew you were on earth and cut off any form of connection to us." Pandemonica said.