-ᴀʟʟ ᴀʙᴏᴀʀᴅ-

The streets of Tokyo were littered with people going in every direction, like rats from a trap. The woman kept focused on the Japanese signs she could barley read, pointing her in the direction of her destination; a bullet train.

The small flip phone in her coat pocket began to ring, signaling the start of her mission.

"Thank you for taking the job in such short notice." Maria, her handler spoke through the phone.

"It's been too long." the woman spoke

"Glad to have you back, Walker." Maria spoke of the women's new operational name.

" I think that's the best name you've ever picked out for me." Walker smiles knowing full well Maria couldn't see her. Walker continued her trek through the train station, making small talk with Maria on the way.

"I must say, I quite like it here. I could live here. I like the atmosphere, the people are considerate-' she trails off, until a dingy man brushed passed her.

"Aside from that guy." she mumbled to herself, not noticing that she had dropped her key and train ticket.

Shrugging off the prior interaction, she continued in with her conversation that she had nearly been paying attention to.

"A silver briefcase with a train sticker?"

Walker questioned to her handler over the phone,

"Shouldn't be too hard, get the case and get to Kyoto before anyone notices it's missing."
"Say, why is this job paying so well?" The noirette questioned.

"It was supposed to be Carver's, but he had a stomach thing and he doesn't really do grab and go's " her handler responded, nonchalantly.

"I'm filling in for Carver? You picked me second to him? He's an ass!" Walker replied, arriving to a wall locker on the train platform.

"You said you wanted simple for your first job back, can't get simpler," Maria defended.

"Shit, I think I lost the key when that guy ran into me." Walker annoyedly exclaimed, rubbing her temple with the one hand not on her phone.

Before she could even get a word out, the women on the line read out the code for the combination lock.

Examining the contents inside, Walker finds supplies she may need for the mission. Amongst them being a gun, fire crackers and sleeping powder.

"Please tell me you didn't order the sleeping powder, you almost killed that bodyguard last time" Maria questions.

"Don't worry, I've worked on it" Walker says as she shuts the wall locker. Making her way onto the platform, she immediately feels the force of another human push past her. He turned to face her, giving a small, unapologetic smile.

A tall brunette with a rather fine suit and mustache. Two thoughts raced through Walkers head as she boarded the train 1. what a prick and 2. he was rather attractive for a prick.