-ᴘʟᴀꜱᴛᴇʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘɪɴᴏᴛ ɢʀɪɢɪᴏ-

"A'right, with that settled-you better get yourself cleaned up" Lemon eyed Walker. Tangerine chimed in "yea, you look like right shit"
Walker rolled her eyes at the comment, adding in her own remark "with no thanks to you, the least you could do is get a couple plasters"

"Mate, she's got a point, it's quite dickish to just leave her injured" Lemon pointed out, yet again taking Walkers side.

"Alright, I get you ya plasters yeah? What are you? Fuckin five" Tangerine questioned in a taunting manner, talking with his hands. "Let's deal with these guys first, yeah?" He looked to Lemon, pointing towards the people on the platform next to the train.
Ding
——————————————

"I can not believe you just played puppet with that dead guy" Walker said as she straightened herself out in her seat; accidentally bumping one of her injuries, wincing in pain.
Lemon immediately jumped to his own defense, "it's the Punch and Judy, it's what your supposed to do! You should also get yourself cleaned up, don't wanna be walking around all bloodied"

Walker hadn't even realized she was bleeding, sure she looked quite rough; but not that rough. She was brought from her train of thought by the sound of approaching footsteps, Tangerines.

"Excuse me gentlemen, I'm going to find the trolly" Walker excused herself, standing up from her seat and once against almost colliding with Tangerine. "There's a supply car a couple cars down" Lemon added as Walker looked to him and smiled, ignoring the man in front of her.

"Get me some scotch, would ya?" Tangerine asked, holding out a bill of £20. Pushing the bill back, Walker shakes her head "I'm not your maid, get it yourself"

Walker gathers her wallet just in case and goes off to find the supply car.

It doesn't take long for Walker to reach her destination, passing by a car will a strange pink creature and several restrooms; all of which she took notice of. Entering the car brings forth the firmiliar woosh of the sliding door, twice. In walking Tangerine, hands in his pockets, not saying a word.

"Are you stalking me?" Walker questions, quickly turning towards Tangerine; then to several drawers.

"Trains only so big love, and besides; I have to get my scotch somehow" Tangerine smiled, also beginning to search the drawers and cabinets.

"Keep an eye out for some Piniot Giorgio, would you?" Walker questioned, not bothering to look at Tangerine behind her.

"White wine? I thought you were better than that" Tangerine said out loud in a taunting manner. Confused by his statement, Walker turns around to question him; and finds Tangerine staring at her. His hands were on the counter behind him, opening up his figure, allowing Walker to get a good look at him.

"What do you mean by that?" Walker asked, puzzled by his statement.
Tangerine crosses his arms, once again closing himself off "you just don't seem like the type" he responded.

"And what type is that?" Thought Walker out loud, peaking her interest in the conversation.

The tall brunette gave the woman a once over, thinking of his answer, about to speak then simply turning back to sift through the drawers.

Walker rolled her eyes and shrugged, thinking nothing of the interaction other than Tangerine attempting to screw with her. A sudden tap on her shoulder bringing her attention back.

Tangerine had held out a bottle of wine, alcohol pads and some plasters, as well as a few butterfly types for the deeper cuts and such. Nodding thankfully, Walker grabbed her supplies and hoped up onto the counter behind her. Taking off her heels and stockings, beginning to clean the cuts and examining the bruises on her legs, completely ignoring the presence beside of her.

Tangerine stood leaning on the counter to the right of Walker, handing her alcohol pads and plasters as necessary.
Tangerine taking swigs of the wine and handing the bottle to the woman periodically as she worked.

"You sure are quiet" Walker pointed out, poking Tangerine ever so slightly. He stayed silent, taking another sip from the bottle, his gaze not leaving the floor. Walker waved a hand in-front of his face, attempting catch Tangerines attention. In an instant, Tangerine grabbed Walkers wrist, stopping her from continuing to bother him. "We are not friends, Walker" Tangerine finally spoke, his head snapping up towards Walker, who was still seated on the counter.

"I've done my part, you've got your shit, now fuck off till you're needed" Tangerine spits, throwing Walkers wrist down and pushing off from the counter. The first nice, quiet moment upon this train was gone as soon as it came. As was Tangerine, leaving Walker in the supply cart by herself.