-ᴏɴ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ-

Walker had a habit of staring at Tangerine when he wasn't looking, and she was complaining. He was very attractive, but his 'fuck the world' attitude was a bit of a turn off if she was being honest. While she definitely didn't mind the strong, sullen type, she did mind when they happen to be assholes as well.

Under different circumstances, she might have asked him to dinner or whatever, but she had a feeling they just wouldn't work out.

She let her thoughts run as she stared at him, not realizing that he could feel her eyes on him. He wasn't really complaining. Sure, he was trying to have some peace to himself, flipping through pages of a magazine he got from one of the attendants, but he liked the attention.

Lemon found himself content looking out the window at the passing countryside, the parts that were just barely illuminated by the faint moonlight.

After no time at all, faint snores could be heard from the white haired man. "Not a horrible idea to get some rest" thought Walker.
She stood up and began moving her things to the seat next to the men, their original seats. She laid her blazer on the edge of the window, putting some sort of cushion between her and the glass. She sat closest to the window, resting her head on the blazer, and putting her feet up on the second seat.

Tangerine watched from the corner of his eye, never taking them off of her as he watched her attempt to get in a comfortable position to sleep. He found it oddly endearing. She tried her best to be as comfortable as possible, but he could see how much a struggle it was.

After a moment, she finally settled down, locking eyes with Tangerine. "Looking at some-" she tried to say, before being shushed by another passenger. Walker rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, not even bothering to try again.

Tangerine closed his magazine, stood up, and walked to the seat across from Walker. He sat, resting his head in his hands on the table dividing the two.
"Can I help you?" She hissed in a hushed tone.

"I could ask you the same. You seem to have quite the staring problem" he whispered back.

She huffed turning away from Tangerine, in an attempt to get him to leave her alone. Tangerine, as dense as he is, did not get the hint, preferring to continue pestering Walker.

Closing her eyes didn't get rid of him, much to Walkers dismay. "Why are you here?" The man asked, retaining the same hushed tone from earlier.

"Why do you care?" Walker quietly grumbled, not bothering to look to the man she was speaking to.

"Why did he care?" Thought Tangerine.

Could he possibly be interested in what this women he had just met was doing on this god forsaken train? Absolutely.

"Ey, I asked you a question love" he said, reaching across the table to poke her arm. She looked at him, with her big grey eyes. "Same as you I presume, I need the case" she responded "now your turn" she pointed out.

"I didn't say this was a tit-for-tat ordeal, did I? I was just curious" Tangerine winked as he spoke.
"We'll now I'll ask then, what are YOU doing here, love" Walker questioned, batting her eyelashes in a joking manner.

Tangerine felt his face heat up, suddenly realizing how flushed he was becoming.

He stood up, snagged his magazine and sat back down, trying to inconspicuously hide his face as he spoke. "Same as you, but I needed the kid too"

Walker let out a small laugh, "god this mission sucks ass"
Tangerine smiled from behind his paper curtain,"damn straight"

The pair smiled, before the moment was broken by a yawn from Walker. "Sorry to cut this short, but I desperately need at least a couple hours of sleep" she apologized.

"Yeah whatever' replied the latter of the two 'good luck" he smirked. Walker rolled her eyes then shut them, drifting off to sleep in no time.

Tangerine moved the magazine from blocking his face to find a peacefully sleeping Walker. He stood, walking over to his previous seat and picked up his blazer, draping it over the now sleeping Walker.

Choosing to sit back down and catch some sleep over his own.