-ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ-

Walker and Tangerine sat down by the train doors, brainstorming on what exactly to do next. Although, thoughts about the mission weren't what was going through their heads. Walker wasn't sure they'd both get out of there alive, and she wanted to do something about it. Tangerine on the other hand, was sure they could both make it.

Lost in thought, Tangerine barely recognized Walkers voice as she spoke. "You know, you're quite handsome when you aren't being an ass" she said with a smirk, that gained his attention.

"I could say the same for you, Love" he replied, not looking at her.
"You think I'm handsome?" Walker giggled, finally earning his full attention. "No, I think you're beautiful" he correct, staring deep into Walkers grey eyes.

"In fact' he added 'if we weren't in the situation we're in now, I'd have done something long ago"

Walkers face began to heat up, hopeful that he'd possibly make a move. "Oh yeah? Like what?" She asked standing up, placing her hands on her hips while looking down on him. Tangerine stood, towering over Walkers meer 5'5 form.

"This" he says, placing his lips against hers. Walker placing her hands on his chest, and standing on her toes in order to deepen the kiss.

Tangerine placing his hands on her waist, pulling her closer to him.
Kissing your 'enemy' was probably the least sane thing an assassin could do, in Walkers mind anyway.

With her eyes still closed, Walker heard the train door open behind her. Opening her eyes and placing her forehead on Tangerines, she spun the two around, making sure Tangerines back was facing the open door.

"You and I both know how wrong this is" she said somberly, not making eye contact with Tangerine.
"Eh, can't be any worse than what we do for a living" he said smiling, caressing Walkers waist with his tumb.

Walkers hands trace the sides of Tangerines face when she speaks "I'm sorry, but I can't let you get to Kyoto" She practically whispers, before placing her hands on his chest and shoving him through the door with as much force as she could, onto the train station platform.

Tangerine doesn't register the action until he lands harshly and the bullet trains door closes.

"WALKER" he yells as the train leaves the station, him chasing after the train. "If I can't save both of us, I'd like to have at least saved you." She whispers to herself, before turning on her heel and beging to search the now empty cars.

Unbeknownst to Walker, Tangerine never lets people tell him what to do. Just before the train left the station, he jumped onto the front end of the moving train.

Tangerine relentlessly punching the glass of the front end, in hopes to break it and re-enter the train.

Walker continued her search through the desolate, empty cars, scanning every empty seat for the case. The REAL case. Passing from one car to the next, Walker heard a faint,familiar muffled voice.

Watching from the window in the door, she saw Lemon helping the women in pink, drag a man into a bathroom.
The floor bloodied in front of them, presumably where they had shot the man.

She saw the two converse for a moment before seeing Lemon pull a gun from the girls bag. They continued there conversation while Lemon began to look more and more unwell. He took a sip of his water and went wobbly, a lightbulb went off in Walkers head. Frantically, she searched her blazer pockets, nothing? Somehow her sleeping powder was no longer where she had placed it.

Walker had barely anytime to register what was going on, when she heard gun shots. Watching from the window she saw Lemon on the ground with the women standing over him. She turned to leave, Walker catching a glimpse of something green and yellow on the back of the women's sweater.

Once she had gone a considerable distance away, Walker rushed to Lemons side.  "Lemon, Lemon?" She called to him, checking his pulse. "S-she's the Diesel" he whispered back.

"The what?" Said Walker, leaning down to hear him better. "Diesel, find Tangerine" was all Lemon said before he became unresponsive.

Walker did her best to contain herself, not wanting to let her emotions get in the way of the mission. She did however, let out a single tear before going to check in the man in the bathroom.

Meanwhile, Tangerine was laying on the floor of the front end of the bullet train, after successfully breaking the window; slightly bleeding from his head and with multiple cuts along his arms.

However, His breather didn't last long, as he had remembered what his mission was, now with one more person in mind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The train stopped at a station, then continued on its tracks.

Walker stood over the man in the bathroom, "who the hell is she?" She questioned the slightly panicked man. He had been trying to stop the blood seeping from his stomach, using practically an entire roll of toilet paper to do so.

"I-I cant say, she has my son" The Japanese man sputtered out. "Please, I need more information" Walker said as she reached over to the sink, grabbing a cloth towel. Bending down to the man, she begins applying pressure to the wound using the towel, the man sucking in a sharp breath as she did so.

"She's here for that case, and for a man" he said breathlessly.
"Who are you?" Asked Walker, staring at the man while she applied pressure to his wound. Walker had failed to notice the sound of approaching footsteps behind her.

"He is my son, Kimura" said a lower, older Japanese voice. Walker turned to see an older man standing behind her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tangerine checked every single car he passed through for the case, Lemon and Walker, the only three things in his mind. The latter of the three taking the most space in his mind, his thoughts fixated on what happened before he was rudely kicked off the train.

Tangerine couldn't help but be angry with Walker, but he didn't want to be.