-ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀʀ ᴄᴀʀ-

"So close, yet so far from the end of this damn mission" thought Walker as she was being pushed into the bar car.

"God I wish I would have brought that gun" Walker complained, wiping sweat and blood from her brow. Her assailant was now dead, resting in a chair posed as if he had fallen asleep. The case was now safely stashed in one of the various garbage cans in the car.

The woosh of the sliding door made Walkers heart almost jump out of her chest. She shot up and played casual, acting as if she were the bartender if anyone were to ask.

"Fuckin hell" spoke the man leaning in the doorway

"Ya know, I knew I recognized you from somewhere" he stated, walking towards the bar letting the door slide closed. "I'm sorry" spoke Walker "I'm not sure what you're taking about?"

"Cut the shit love, where's the case" said Tangerine. "I don't want you to end up like that guy" he gestured towards her assailant from earlier.

In an instant, he rushed at her; jumping over the bar counter to get there. Walker was pulled to the ground by her hair, landing with a thud. He grabbed her by the collar of her shirt, kneeling over her body. She was much too tired to fight, so she wracked her brain for something to say to get her out of the mess she made.

Tangerine curled his hand into a fist, about to strike before he spoke up.
"Last chance to tell me where the case is love"

"No thanks, love" she mocked, kicking her heel into his pelvis. Tangerine shot back in pain, releasing Walker's collar from his grasp.

She stood, dusting herself off from the scuffle. She sauntered over to the exit, past Tangerine who was growning in pain on the floor. "You fucking bitch" he grumbled, "oh shut up, you prick" she spat; walking thought the door into the quiet car.