-ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀꜱᴛ ʟᴜᴄᴋ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴀʙʟᴇ-

Tangerine woke to the familiar buzzing of his phone, much to his dismay.
Groaning, he reaches into his pocket  and answers the phone "yeah, what? What do you want?"

"You will get off at the next stop with the case, both of you, or everyone on the train dies" the man in the other side replied, his thick Russian accent piercing Tangerines ears.

"No uh, Lemons a bit tied up right now-" he said, looking at the spot where Lemon was once sitting

"No, both or everyone dies" the Russian man spoke, then hung up the phone. "Where could he have gone?" Tangerine asked out loud, to no one in particular.

"Toilet?" Walker questioned, sitting up and rubbing her eyes but being careful not to smudge her makeup.
Tangerines obnoxiously loud voice woke Walker from her relatively peaceful sleep on the train. Having been listening to Tangerines part of the conversation, she wracked her brain for an idea of what to do regarding the absence of Lemon.

"Do you think they know what Lemon looks like?" Walker asked, staring at the man. "Probably not, what are you up to?" He questions back. Walker points over to the case under the table next to them, then begins explaining her plan. "We can give them what they want, the case and the twins, it just might take some convincing."

Tangerine face changed from a look of pure confusion, to a look of understanding.

The familiar ding of the train doors signaled it was time for the pair to hop off the train. Walker grabbed the case while Tangerine swaggered off the train, cigarette between his lips.
They were met by a group of Japanese men with various weapons and a man standing in the center of the group, wearing a tan over coat.

Tangerine throws his cigarette butt in the floor in front of him and stomps on it, readjusting his mustache. "This? Is Lemon?" Questioned the Russian man.

"Yeah? And what about it? Don't think a women could have done the Bolivia job?" Walker questioned, trying to mimic Tangerines accent while staring daggers at the man.

He scoffs, rolling his eyes at the pair. "You two do look like twins" he remarks

"Alright we've got the case and you've seen the two of us, now what?" Tangerine asks, diverting the conversation elsewhere. "You still take the train to Kyoto Station" the Russian man says, taking a step towards the pair.

"Mm hm, we can do that" Walker adds as the two turn to walk away. "Hey' shouts the man 'have you opened the case?" He askes.

Tangerine turns back around to look at the man, "no of course not, I don't even have the combination. It's safer that way" he states. "Yeah, so no one gets greedy" Walker adds, spinning the combination lock on top of the case.

It opens, and reveals a bunch of adult things that fall out of the case and on to the floor. Walker and Tangerine share a look of shock and book it to the nearest car, all while being shouted at by the gang.

"What the hell was that?" Walker practically screamed at Tangerine once the two were safe. "That, was a bunch of dildos and pantyhose Love" he said with a cheeky smile. "Where's the case then? Because that definitely wasn't it" she said, hitting Tangerine in the chest with a curled fist.

Tangerine grabs her hand after it makes impact with his dirtied vest, his hands surprising smooth for his line of work. The two just stand there for a moment, taking each other and their situation in. Walker feels Tangerines thumb caress the top of her hand, possibly in attempt to get her to calm down.

She drops her head and smiles "we have to find Lemon and the case, Tangerine."

"Alright then' he says, dropping her hand back down to her side 'let's go get 'em" he says, smiling. "What was that by the way?" He adds.

"I have perhaps THE WORST luck imaginable" she smiles cheekily back at him. "Oh so that's what you call it?" Tangerine questions in a playful manner, earning another light punch from Walker.