-ᴛʀᴀɪɴ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ-

The clock was ticking. Walker had exactly an hour to get the case and get the hell off this train.

The clock was ticking for everyone on the train, for their worst nightmare had just boarded the train at the last stop...

Walker continued to stand over the man in the bathroom, as his father stood behind her. 'What strange coincidence this all was' thought Walker. She turned to the man behind her, looking him up and down. "And who might you be?" She questioned, a puzzled look upon her face.

The sound of heavy footsteps was heard coming towards the group, putting a hult to their current conversation. All members of the 'party' readied themselves for whatever was to come next.

The trains door wooshed open to find Tangerine, standing still, his fist in balls by his side. Walker and the old man stood there puzzled, for two separate reasons.
Walkers mouth hung agape as Tangerine sauntered over to her, the old man's cane stopping him just a few feet away from her.

"Give us some space will ya, Gramps?" Tangerine asked, before finally spotting Lemons unconscious body on the floor.
Before Walker could get a word out about Lemons condition, Tangerine was flying to his side to check his state.
"He's out cold, but doing fine" Walker said as she bent down to Tangerines crouching form, watching him examine his brothers pulse. "He scared me for a minute' Walker dryly laughed 'she shot him, but thank god he was wearing that vest" she smiled, pointing to his bullet proof garb.

"Who did it" Tangerine firmly demanded, fists again in balls as he stood; towering over Walker.

"I don't know her name, but she's dressed in all pink and has got a lil' train sticker on her back" Walker spoke in a weary tone, crossing her arms as she too stood up. Combing back his hair, Tangerine attempted to walk past Walker, before stopping in his tracks as he felt her tug on his suit.

"Why didn't you stay at the station?" She quietly questioned.

He stared at her for a moment, thinking of his answer. "Couldn't leave him behind' gesturing to Lemon 'or you" he finished quietly.

Her eyes glistened as she stared up at him, a slight smile gracing his lips.

Bending down to Walkers ear he whispers "we're getting off this bloody train together, whether you like it or not Love"  while grabbing her hand and giving it a reassuring squeeze.

The pair gazed warmly into each others eyes, before being interrupted by the knocking of the old man on the train door.
"May I come back in?" He says through the door. The two begrudgingly nodding their heads 'yes.'

The old man entered through the door, taking a seat by where Walker and Tangerine had been standing. He eyed them until they sat as well, Tangerine placing his hand on her knee under the table.

"Everything that's ever happened to you had led you here" the old man begins, a puzzled look spreading across Walkers face. "Well that's a shit deal" Tangerine says, practically taking the words out of Walkers mouth.

The old man continues on "the White Death will be waiting for us at Kyoto station, I will finally be allowed to make things right. My son is in that bathroom 'he says nodding to where the bleeding stranger resides' if you could escort him off this train..."

Tangerine cuts him off "yeah, I don't really see the White Death letting any of us off this train." Walker places a hand over his, giving it a slight squeeze.

"You let me worry about the White Death" says the old man.

Tangerine and Walker exchange a look before nodding in agreement. Walker stands to stretch, then check on the two injured men.

"Miss. Walker' she hears the old man say beging her' Your case is by your friend." Walker thinks for a moment on how he knew her code name, or where he found the case, but shrugs it off.

A yawn comes from the floor, Lemon. Walker and Tangerine rush over to him, ready to tend to his needs.

"Am I in hell?" He questions as the pair stare down at him.

"If you're in hell, then we're right there with ya bruv" Tangerine grins.

"Good to have you back Lemon" Walker smiles down at him. It's strange how she could get so attached to two people in the span of several hours; yet it feels like she's known that her whole life.

Peace doesn't last long, however it was nice for the moment. Walkers eyes had suddenly lit up upon remembering exactly what kind of train sticker she had seen on the pink girls back. "Fuckin Diesel" she quietly murmured, just barely loud enough for Tangerine to hear.

Standing up rather fast, Walker begins to search the train car for some sort of weapon ;spotting a trolly in the isle.
This sudden action gains the attention of Tangerine as he rises from Lemons side, taking his flask from his pocket and taking a sip of the contents inside.

Tangerine strides over to Walker as she begins searching the trolly, placing one hand on her side, caressing her waist with his thumb. She turns around to face him, not breaking physical or eye contact. She takes his flask from the hand not positioned on her waist, and takes a swig, placing it in her pantsuit's left pocket.

She leans in close to Tangerine, whispering "that pink bitch is dead," her breath tickling his ear. Walker kisses his cheek, then returns searching the trolly, stumbling upon a corkscrew.

Taking it in her hand, Walker walks out of the train car before Tangerine could say anything and off to find Prince.

Walking through each car, hand clenched around the corkscrew, Walkers body flooded with rage and hatred. Then there she was, the pink bitch; standing with her back to Walker just on the other side of the train car.

Quietly, Walker stalked over to the girl, readying her weapon. Meet inches away from Prince, Walker pulls her arm back, about to stab; then is stopped cold in her tracks.

The gunshot could be heard from the remaining men on the train.

Walker falls, clutching her side as she grovels on the ground. Prince shooting her once more in her left side. Then walks off, leaving Walker to bleed out on the cold car floor.