-Author's note!-

This is information that isn't all that important so skip ahead if you don't care which you probably don't but here's some information regarding this book that I have no idea what to include in or how I should effectively write it.

The Vtubers that I'm including in this book is 100 percent Hololive. However, There's a possibility that I might add Vtubers from Holostars,Vshojo and NIJISANJI. I might also include some independent Vtubers as well.

I am also still deciding if I want this story to have romance in it or not. Maybe only a single love interest or a harem(I will limit the numbers if I have to)? Or maybe there will be no romance involved at all. You can help me decide.

Lemons on the other hand, that's mostly a you decision.

Yes, mods of Friday Night Funkin' will appear so it isn't just the base game music that will be featured in this story and to expand the story so it isn't short as balls.

Well that's all I got for this one. Yeah like I said nothing really all that important. This note will probably be deleted once I figure out everything. Hope you enjoy the story or at least what's available right now.

Side note, I dare at least somebody to try to "sing" the songs in this book.