Chapter 5: Christmas! (Week 5)

(A/N: Merry Christmas and happy holidays if you're reading this on release or in a future Christmas! Also, no holofunk...yet. No 'Winter horrorland' either. Again, the lyrics are the problem as they don't fit in the story at all)

Y/N's POV

I was minding my own business in our hotel room. It was in the middle of the day. It turns out, Yagoo was able to find a buliding he was able to "rent" for the time being for the talents to stream. Of course, I was still waiting for news on my debut so I had no reason to be there. I'm sure it was coming though.

Calli was over there streaming. What is she streaming or doing? I have absolutely no idea so I was there by myself, enjoying the mostly quiet peace outside of traffic noises and things going on in the hotel.

The door immediately went wide open with Calli shutting it and running in. "Reaper!? What the hell are you doing!? Are you supposed to streaming right now!?" I ask with obvious confusion.

She looked out of breath so she ran here. Why!? Can't she just teleport!? "Nevermind that, *pant* look at this," Calli gave me some sort of flyer. I grabbed it out her hands with a question mark over my head.

I look over. A Christmas event at the mall around here? Wait, CHRISTMAS!? "Calli, what is today?" I ask. "Uhh Christmas Eve, so the 24th. Don't you already know that?" She said. I can't believe I haven't been paying attention to the date. I look back at the flyer. It's later tonight. Seems like this pretty big deal in this city. "Do you want to go together? I am quite curious about this whole thing," Calli seemed to be thinking hard.

I look up at her. I mean I literally don't have anything better to do so I might as well. We might able to do last minute gift shopping for the others. I doubt there's going to be much though. "Alright if you insist then I'll go with you," I said. Calli smiled before she started to head off to the door, "I'll be back soon!" Calli opened the door, closed it, and ran off. Well I guess I got plans for tonight. I wonder if anybody else is going?

Amelia's POV

I'm busy running towards my room to report back to Kiara. I just exit the elevator on the fourth floor.

I unlock the door with my key card and kicked it open! Kiara fell off the bed due to the sudden and violent entrance. "What the heck!? Why did you do that!?" Kiara was angry but now wasn't the time. "It doesn't matter how I enter! Calli and Y/N are going out tonight WITH EACH OTHER!" I explain. Kiara's alarms inside her head rang

"WHAT!? WHERE!?" Kiara was in a deep panic. "THEY'RE GOING TO THE MALL FOR THE CHRISTMAS EVENT AND IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE!" I shouted frantically. "THAT SOUNDS LIKE A DATE TO ME! WE GOT TO GO GET INA AND GURA!" Kiara ran out of room and with me following her.

We ran inside and I button mash the ninth floor button. "HURRY UP YOU BIG METAL BOX!" I yell. That made it even slower and the damn elevator music was just teasing us. We did make it and we ran as fast as our feet can. We didn't know what room they are in but we spotted Gura opening the door. "GURA!!" I shouted.

Gura jumped in surprise. "Watson!? What's the matter!? HEY! DON'T PUSH ME!? ARE YOU SCHIZOPHRENIC OR SOMETHING!?"
We shoved Gura out of the way and the door went wide open. Ina was inside the room drawing on a sketchpad. "Amelia!? Kiara!? What do you think you're doing!?" Ina was mad.

"CALLI AND Y/N ARE GOING ON A CHRISTMAS DATE!!" Kiara had a fearful look in her eyes. Ina didn't look impressed. "Annnndddd....you came to this conclusion, how?" Ina's veins are popping inside her head.

"I went to ask Y/N if he wanted to join us to the mall tonight but I overheard through the door that Calli was already asking him and they agreed to go TOGETHER!" I stood proud when I presented the evidence.