Balance Breaker Forms (Locked till S2)

Hello everyone! These are Y/N's balance bresker forms. I tried my best to give good names to them. Im not the best at giving name but hope you guys like them!
=============================
>>>Tatanus Thunder Form

 Im not the best at giving name but hope you guys like them! =============================>>>Tatanus Thunder Form

In this form Y/N is balanced. He has strong attack, speed and defences, whuch xan make him dangerous. In this form Y/N is a master at using Thunder as his main element.

>>> Bliskering Knight form

In this form, Y/N is extremely fast and if you combine it with his 'Enhance' ability, it can make him surpass the speed of light. His trident forms into a sword which is very powerful and can cut almost every defensive barriers like paper.

>>>Golden Annihilator form

In this form, Y/N has strong attack and defence

In this form, Y/N has strong attack and defence. It also has good speed but it is not as fast as the Tatanus Thunder form and the Knight form. Y/N is able to form cannons on his wings and his wrists which makes it useful for ranged combat. Y/N uses all of the magical attacks he knows in this form to do fatal damage to the oppenent.

>>>Raging Titan Form

[Author: Ignore the armor below. Only the Dragon.]
It is much more bigger and powerful than juggernaut drive. When this form is accessed, many storm clouds appear and the user can control the weather, which can make it very dangerous. But using this form for long periods can cause the user's stamina to get drained and collapse. If the user uses this form even though he has low stamina, it can kill the user.
=============================
Thats it for the forms. I hope you guys like them! Till then... Peace Out!!